The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crasing Issue (11.52 To 11.56)

siy202

Well, since the other thread is basically dead mainly because the dude who created it just vanished out of existance and didn't update the title i'm going to post a new thread mainly because if i try to run the same mission twice the game crashes, this seems to depend on the mission but i can mostly run 1 exterminate in the void and in the second run the game just crashes, if i close the game and re open it i can play another one, this has been going on since 11.52 but it was worse then because it was totally random, 11.55 "solved" the random part about it and now i can only play defense more than 1 time, also before 11.55 i could play survival longer than 20 minutes, now if i even try the game crashes no matter what

EDIT: I can't change the title, but 11.57 didn't do anything to fix this.

EDIT 2 11.58 didn't do anything, at all.

EDIT 3: HAHAHAHAHA, "Various crashing issues fixed" (says in the changelog) That's a good one de, how long did it take you to come up with that? if it's the same ammount you guys take to fix something, well everybody in de has been planning that joke since they were five.

Seriously, nothing is fixed, you can all go hibernate while they fix this because it's going to take a long time.

EDIT 4 Rise and shine... guy/girl who had this problem rise and shine, they said that they are aware of this and that they will fix it as soon as possible, so yeah, wake up, the winter  isn't over but it will be over soon enough.

Edited by siy202

This is the same issue that I'm facing. Thankfully I finished the cicero mission, but everything else... It's unplayable. Lag spurts off the chart, and nonstop crashing now. Can't go a single mission outside defense. Even so, still terrible to play. DE, stop overlooking the minority.

Im having this issue too. Since 11.5.2 I barely can play a game. Had found a fix, but the new update made things even worse. 

Already traded many messages with support, which always suggests me to disable settings on the game menu, or send log files. 

I also have been posting in every topic related to updates or crashing issues, but until now no one from staff actualy gave me a response. And to be honest, I dont really think they will.

Feels sad.

Edited by jvloreto

Im having this issue too. Since 11.5.2 I barely can play a game. Had found a fix, but the new update made things even worse. 

Already traded many messages with support, which always suggests me to disable settings on the game menu, or send log files. 

I also have been posting in every topic related to updates or crashing issues, but until now no one from staff actualy gave me a response. And to be honest, I dont really think they will.

Feels sad.

Yup, i can't play the event and i didn't complete it so i won't be getting anything because of their lazyness, grear, isn't it?

Yup, i can't play the event and i didn't complete it so i won't be getting anything because of their lazyness, grear, isn't it?

If you ask me, in all honesty, DE's laziness is pissing me off. I'm sick of the constant crashes, and you think any good game development company would take in mind what their players need, even if it's just a minority. The more they ignore it, the more people will have an issue, the more money they lose, the less people who will actually pay for their games.

You'd think that a game company would be intelligent about this kind of thing. Instead they fix minor crashing, miss out on the major crashing. They don't care about us. 'Nough said. I doubt that Rebecca even reads the performance issues, let alone any other mods.

If you ask me, in all honesty, DE's laziness is &!$$ing me off. I'm sick of the constant crashes, and you think any good game development company would take in mind what their players need, even if it's just a minority. The more they ignore it, the more people will have an issue, the more money they lose, the less people who will actually pay for their games.

You'd think that a game company would be intelligent about this kind of thing. Instead they fix minor crashing, miss out on the major crashing. They don't care about us. 'Nough said. I doubt that Rebecca even reads the performance issues, let alone any other mods.

Yeah, i'm spamming report files as fast as i can, i've also sent a report in the support page but nothing so far, i'll keep you guys informed.

Well, send them a request and tell them to give the 90 day affinity booster when this is fixed.

My request is getting SOME progress. [DE]Timothy is helping out a little bit. Might be a corruption in scripting with animations, based on the EE.log I gave through the request.

im crashing still, this is the 4rth week.

[DE]Timothy, im also talking to him, but hes always saying and telling me to do something with my pc like (updating windows, memory diagnose etc etc.) it doesnt fix the crash.

the war-#### crash handler within 4 minutes when the last crashed occured - it gained about 300 crashes, so meaning, alot of people are crashing.

i also gave my ee.log but he didnt tell me anything about it. (i tried to read and comprehend it, i come up with the thought of its either my game files are broken or theirs on their side, but its impossible on my side since i re-installed my warframe)

im doing Tier 1 mobile defence solo.

i always crash there in the middle, on extractions.

i crash depends on the map tile formation, sometimes it wont crash. sometimes it does.

I KNOW i am going to crash if i have this SUDDEN loss of fps. people might not feel this because they have a pro rig., but im above minimum req and my game doesnt lag before, i played nearly 700hrs without crash and im crashing only this update 11.5

from what i read over the forums the fixes these week caused other crash problems for some fixed their crashing, some still the same

this is like the same problem when you mod alot your skyrim game, it sometimes confict with different scripts.

in the end i stay away from mission i know crashing for me like (grineer alert ships / void mobile defence / orokin derelict survival) im just lvling my equipment and im staying away from this game aswell, this is by far the most buggy mmorpg i played.no offence or hard feelings but im telling the truth.

Edited by Ritchel

I've been looking into the EE.log myself trying to determine the crash myself. Not too hard to comprehend. Using a PC, just use "ctrl + f" and type error. Looking through that, it's mostly animation, physics, and the like causing problems. I see more and more issues in regards.

For you guys that are sure has been crashing since a named update, like 11.5.2, or 11.5.5, I would suggest you to look into the patch notes of THAT update and try to see and understand what is actually making your game crash.

For me as an example, have been crashing nonstop since 11.5.2 came out. About the time of 11.5.5 I've had a partial fix by my self, which was completely closing steam and running warframe as an administrator. Then 11.5.6 came out, and suddenly I was crashing every single game again.

Then, about 10 days crashing every time, i guess i had to take a look at the patch which made me start crashing (11.5.2), and on the patch notes I saw they modified something related to how the textures of the game should work according to medium range and high end video card drivers. I just changed in the settings the texture quality from high to medium or low, along with deactivating bloom effect, and vouillá, game just stoped crashing every time, and so my rage. 

What I am saying for you guys, is that YOU got to try to find a solution for your problems, seen that DE is not even giving a public F*** answer about this crashes, and I'm sure its happening a LOT with players.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I have been experiencing this problem, and I'm here for help. 
C ya folks!

Same here: Sudden loss of fps then crash. I crash on any random missions, except defense. Anything else is pretty much unplayable. 4 out of 5 boss runs - crash, 4 out of 5 other mission runs - crash, 5 out of 5 Void mission runs (except void defense) - crash. I tried to verify integrity of the game cash on steam - it always says 38 files are failed to validate and ALWAYS downloads 3,3 gb. Veryfication from the game launcher doesn't do anything. Game crashes for about 2 weeks now. Btw I have another problem as well: reset of any changes I make after I do something like going to store, I think. So I found a solution - I re-log in in the game after any change I make to weapons or warframes - that way it saves changes for me.

I tried to change my game settings as well. Like disabling multi-treading, but it doesn help with anything.

Do you guys think the next update will possibly help us out or is the game is done for us and DE will ignore our issue? Maybe I need to come back in like 2 years and see if after the bunch of updates it is finally working for me...

Btw what are your Video cards? Mine is Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS. I know it is old, but it still runs almost every game on a decent settings (most of the time on highest) no problem. Maybe we have some common hardware issues here? I doubt that, but who knows?

For you guys that are sure has been crashing since a named update, like 11.5.2, or 11.5.5, I would suggest you to look into the patch notes of THAT update and try to see and understand what is actually making your game crash.

For me as an example, have been crashing nonstop since 11.5.2 came out. About the time of 11.5.5 I've had a partial fix by my self, which was completely closing steam and running warframe as an administrator. Then 11.5.6 came out, and suddenly I was crashing every single game again.

Then, about 10 days crashing every time, i guess i had to take a look at the patch which made me start crashing (11.5.2), and on the patch notes I saw they modified something related to how the textures of the game should work according to medium range and high end video card drivers. I just changed in the settings the texture quality from high to medium or low, along with deactivating bloom effect, and vouillá, game just stoped crashing every time, and so my rage. 

What I am saying for you guys, is that YOU got to try to find a solution for your problems, seen that DE is not even giving a public F*** answer about this crashes, and I'm sure its happening a LOT with players.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I have been experiencing this problem, and I'm here for help. 

C ya folks!

... Alright, i'll try that and tell you if it helped, mainly because i just got banshee's helmet, and that was my entire goal while playing those weeks, that and get enough cells and neurods to create about 30 weapons.

So that's how it's going to be, huh? great, nobody from de even looks in the performance section because they know the game is full of bugs, pretty much anything that is in the game was or is bugged... everything exept the cash shop, great isn't it?

Ive been having major issues with Warframe lately as well. It all started about 10 days ago when I started getting random BSoDs while playing Warframe. No other game. Just Warframe. It would let me play for about 5min, then blue screen. I have a ful warranty on my computer and immediately took it in to get checked out. They performed tests on everything on my computer. Complete check-up inside and out, and gave it back to me saying everything was 100% fine with no issues whatsoever. 

I was super excited and came home and immediately booted up Warframe. 2min in, BSoD. Now Im completely confused as to why its only warframe causing issues. I run Battlefield 4 on Ultra at 60fps for hours on end with no issues. But 2min of Warframe and BAM! BSoD City! Which leads me to believe its an issue with the client.