Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk1 Braton, Is De Trolling?

ThePresident777

Serration, Split Chamber, Heavy Calibre, Shred (damage is low, so you need to make the most out of it by hitting multiple enemies), Rifle Ammo Mutation (again, damage is low and you're going to need more ammo than usual at higher levels), Stormbringer + Infected Clip (for corrosive damage vs. armour), Cryo Rounds (to handle shields). Kills everything without needing a loadout change. It's still recovering from its 5th Forma right now (don't know whether to give it a 6th), but was massacring everything towards the end of its 4th during a Vermilion Cicero event.

I'm also pairing it with a Lato, Excalibur and Skana (all forma'd up, naturally). Just to troll people in the mission selection screen.

Good for you! I do the same myself :)

They are like, 'Oh you suck...' Then they get left in my dust and they go 'WTF?'

Edited by Kalenath

The MK1 only starts to be needy in damage around Earth; the prior two planets can be done relatively well without modding. However, the problem lies in that until you get any sort of damage mod (elemental or base), you're at the mercy of RNG to progress.

Once you get at least one though, things gets back to going smoothly. Worked on PS4 which I've just cleared Earth with.

Good for you! I do the same myself :)

They are like, 'Oh you suck...' Then they get left in my dust and they go 'WTF?'

Did that once... then they complained... and then they noticed my Health and Shield... then at the end of the mission, they noticed the kill count, damage and accuracy.

Then I lost connection to the host for some reason :P

Edited by Wiegraf

OMG!  That happened to me to!  The Xmas infestation outbreak, I had internet at a friend's place.  That was freaking epic gaming.  Anything less than 30 cores was a bad run.  On one of the missions, we extracted after the 25ish minute mark, partly because I was out of ammo.  I mentioned it on my headset and one of the players offered the following text:

"Ammo Economy :D"

I thought to myself "OH REALLY?  Yeah, just WATCH the results screen when it pops up then, home-diggity".  I was almost foolishly overconfident in my performance.  In terms of kill count, the number two guy put down some 271 Kills, a respectable performance.  I... still killed more though.  When one player dishes out 43% of the team's total damage, he's allowed to complain about running out of freaking bullets.

I felt freaking stupidly epic with using a a Braton.  I'm diseased in the head enough to love the thought of doing the same or better with the MK1.  And as I've learned, NEVER assume the worst from an Excal user.  Excalibro performs awesome from mission one right on up to the very end of the game.  Loki can hide, Volt can zap, Rhino can tank, Trinity can heal, Frost can slow you down... But Excalibur can stop an entire hangar full of level 100 Grineer cold in their tracks.