The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not A Noob...

YourBusDriver

Please note! This contest is officially over. 

Congratulations, WOODENSWORDNINJA! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there Forum!

Well…

I’ve actually been playing this game since before Update 8… so why is it that a veteran, with more than 300 hours of game play, posting on “Introductions”?

For starters, I never actually introduced myself. 

Hi.

Secondly, I was wondering if anyone out there can guess why I chose this particular username. It seems every time I enter a lobby some-player comments on, or ‘lols’ about my name.

So, why did I choose my name?

Whomever guesses why I choose my name correctly will receive:

Nothing
Eternal glory

20 platinum
30 platinum, a Grand Finale (worth 15 platinum), and two randomly selected rare mods
35 platinum, a Grand Finale (worth 15 platinum), and three randomly selected rare mods

Short Recap of Incorrect Guesses 

I did not chose my name because:

- I'm actually a bus driver in occupation, devotion, or I volunteer as one 
- I ran out of ideas
- I’m really a taxi driver who wants people to get stuff from alerts
- I chose the name specifically due to that I sometimes taxi people to alerts
- I am the Grim Reaper
- I pick people up in a fancy-shmancy-monster-truck-bus
- It has something to do with universal serial bus driver
- I know where people live
- I am immortal
- It has something to do with Pluto buses
- I drive buses into houses

- I drive buses inexplicably fast 
- I lift buses like superman

- I am the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- It has something to do with the Star Craft 2 mod "Mafia"
- I particularly enjoy leading people into battle
- It is short for Omnibus
- I am referencing "Senior Trip" or some other media outlet to a character I appreciate exists
- I am capable of capable of carrying an entire team of Excals with MK-1 Bratons and Latos into T2
- I am using the abbreviation YBD to attract attention from the Young British Designers, as people hilariously attempt to guess my nomenclature 

- It has something to do with the song "The Wheels on the Bus"
- I am a IT programmer (relates to universal serial bus driver)

- It has something to do with my outlook on life
- It has something to do with how I treat others

- It has something to do with my in-game play-style

- I am lonely

- It sounded particularly funny

- For the lolz
- It has something to do with and allusion to certain fictional characters 

- I make a point of keeping others safe (Don't get me wrong, I like to keep people safe, but that's not the reason.)

- I own a Kingstar Pluto B6

Hints

1. Think of the obligations and responsibilities a bus driver has.

2. I have used this same username before I began playing Warframe.  

Hints Remaining: 3

Basic Rules

1. No spam, or extremely indeterminate answers

2. "Funnies" are allowed so long as they abide to the rules, and restrictions of Warframe

3. Players are allowed unlimited guesses, although it is advised you contribute to the jackpot after 5

4. Trolling will not be tolerated, and its at the discretion of moderation (me!)

5. Have fun! I didn't expect for this thing to go for so long...

Edited by YourBusDriver

i think introductions are rather pointless, im just one person in a countless number of other players (not so much countless, but about a million)

Meh, I just wanted to do it because someone from my clan said it was good luck, or something, but you have a point. I feel that it is more for moderators, or staff to introduce themselves so that players can get to know them. 

Hello OptimumBow0!

I do sometimes taxi people to alerts, like TheImmortalHotDog suggested, but that's not the reason I chose my name. 

You are the Grim Reaper, and whenever anyone dies, you pick them up in your fancy-shmancy-monster-truck-bus and take 'em to wherever they're going on to in the afterlife.

Thus, your name applies to everybody who has ever lived, is living, or will live, on this planet.

You are the end of all things

You are my bus driver.

And I am somewhat afraid.

tumblrm0beomkppg1r5ur0ho1500.gif

RUN AWAY!!!!!

You are the Grim Reaper, and whenever anyone dies, you pick them up in your fancy-shmancy-monster-truck-bus and take 'em to wherever they're going on to in the afterlife.

Thus, your name applies to everybody who has ever lived, is living, or will live, on this planet.

You are the end of all things

You are my bus driver.

And I am somewhat afraid.

tumblrm0beomkppg1r5ur0ho1500.gif

RUN AWAY!!!!!

WOW LOLZ!

As hilarious, grandiose, and elaborate that post was... sadly I don't ferry lost souls across the Styx, nor am I immortal (at least I don't think I am).

umm let me guess after viewing ur profile i found that ur Favorite vehicle is the pluto bus .. and let me guess also u got one .. and after searching in google i found that Bus is real .. which is made in china .. so the answer is u have the bus u r the driver of the bus.. thats why ur name is yourbusdriver.

umm let me guess after viewing ur profile i found that ur Favorite vehicle is the pluto bus .. and let me guess also u got one .. and after searching in google i found that Bus is real .. which is made in china .. so the answer is u have the bus u r the driver of the bus.. thats why ur name is yourbusdriver.

That Pluto Bus thing is entirely coincidental (It's more of a play on my name), and no - its not because I'm a bus driver in real life. Keep trying! 

Edited by YourBusDriver