Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Going On ?

AlexKlenski

Hello everybody !

When I entered Warframe the 3/01/14 I saw all my weapons do 1/3 of the damage they did yesterday. For example : The Penta in the market is shown as having 75 base damage and 350 blast damage tho when in my inventory( I've had it built for over 2 weeks) it does 56 base damage and 247 blast damage. No I could be ok with that considering I have no mods in it, but when I do put mods it goes up to only 483 blast damage and 86 base damage, that is 1/3 of the damage I could do with it yesterday, meaning that yesterday I did 1558 blast damage and 346 base damage approx. Now this has happened to all my wapons dealing just 1/3 of their damage capabilities with all the mods installed. I have not seen any hotfix thread or update thread talking about this problem or if has happened to someone else, I've searched in the forum but I haven't found anything that can help. So please can someone tell me what is going on¿? I don't know where else to post this, so if I'm wrong posting here don't hesitate to correct me.

Edited by AlexKlenski

I found a solution, I didn't have ext key equipped for some reason when I restarted my net connection it all went the way it was supposed to be, all damage procs are ok now, idk what was happening tho. Thank you for the help

Edited by AlexKlenski

Its just a visual glitch in the armory.

I often find that when a host migration occurs I wont be able to see any of the effects of mods on my equipment even though they deal full damage, and sometimes they show massively lowered stats.  It doesn't effect anying in game though, just what the arsenal shows.