The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hall Of Shame!

spysweeper242

This thread is about your most funniest/ worst moment in warframe. Remember to post your own to!

Here is mine.

I was on Sedna on a spy mission. I didn't see any enemies at all. I was on my lvl 26 ash without Hp and Shield mods, when I get 2/3 data masses. I went on a elevator and I soon as I get to the top I saw ALL OF THE ENEMIES in the room.

It was so flooded that some of them were standing on top of each other. The last data mass was behind the mass. Then I was chased all the way to the data mass by angry butchers, Napalms, Heavy gunners, Evilcerators, Bombards, Power fists, rollers, latchers and a ballistica. Then guess what? The stalker came and killed them ALL. I was so happy I jumped, de-cloaking me. So I ran as fast as I could and I was 10 meters from extraction when a despair hits me for 2000 slash.

Put your momments of shame down in the comments too!!!!!

Stalker appeared in a mission and instead of targeting an ally targeted me. I ended up throwing an absorb and simply watched with amusement as he tried to attack me in vain for more than a minute. My squadmates were just standing there and taking selfies while he was trying to despair spam me. When the absorb broke, he died instantly and dropped the Hate blueprint. YAY

I started a assassination mission to kill Lephantis and I forgot to pick my Rhino warframe and instead went in with my Excalibur warframe and I just decided to continue the mission knowing that theres a huge possibility of me losing considering it was in solo mode. When I got to Lephantis i decided to man the f*ck up and face him until i lose and at that moment i've come to realize that the universe in fact revolves around my andromeda sized balls and decided to own Lephantis like the boss I am. After defeating him with just a scratch, lotus confessed her feelings for me and all of a sudden i woke up.

giphy.gif

I started a assassination mission to kill Lephantis and I forgot to pick my Rhino warframe and instead went in with my Excalibur warframe and I just decided to continue the mission knowing that theres a huge possibility of me losing considering it was in solo mode. When I got to Lephantis i decided to man the f*ck up and face him until i lose and at that moment i've come to realize that the universe in fact revolves around my andromeda sized balls and decided to own Lephantis like the boss I am. After defeating him with just a scratch, lotus confessed her feelings for me and all of a sudden i woke up.

giphy.gif

XD I've come to have frequent Warframe dreams too….

Like the time i thought I got the detron…     *sniff*