Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

2 days, about 70 resets, nothing.

Am I doing something wrong?

Here is what I am doing now.

I am sure I got both marks.

Start a game, start stalker hunter.

Set the game type to private.

Start a mission, switch out to do reading, for school, when the timer run out, switch back.

If nothing is happening in next 15s, abort the mission and repeat.

Is this ok? Or I should do something else.

Tks

harvester will not spawn if u remain in spawn area. you might have missed him. ALOT

harvester will not spawn if u remain in spawn area. you might have missed him. ALOT

I believe neither harvester nor stalker will spawn in spawn are, but there will be something like light flash. once I start to move light flash will keep coming and both of them will spawn. And this is what I do when I switch back. But I am not sure I am right, that is why I am asking.

I believe neither harvester nor stalker will spawn in spawn are, but there will be something like light flash. once I start to move light flash will keep coming and both of them will spawn. And this is what I do when I switch back. But I am not sure I am right, that is why I am asking.

you are better off watching your screen.

The first light can be seen even in the spawn area, then you have to move!

Anyway yeah, better moving as the mission starts..

yea. we did that yesterday rmb?

you are better off watching your screen.

yea. we did that yesterday rmb?

Tks.

Btw, will stalker hunter give any addtion line when stalker appears or just count down?

Also, I think since the first light can be seen in the spawn area, I should see more light if there is any when I start to move. Is this correct?

Tks.

Btw, will stalker hunter give any addtion line when stalker appears or just count down?

Also, I think since the first light can be seen in the spawn area, I should see more light if there is any when I start to move. Is this correct?

only when you are out of spawn area.

Tks.

If I did nothing wrong, the rumor might be true:

High master rank players usually have harder time to meet stalker/harvester.

am the same rank as you. but i have no problem meeting him. saw him 9 times so far. 2 bp and 1 barrel

Azure are you still on?

Could you explain me why the app never shows me deathmarks? It does for the first run, then nothing, 4 players are listed(we're in 3 so far, my name is repeated twice)and everyone has:

deathmark=

But I'm sure we have them, cause if the party changes, I'll see deathmarks for the first mission again, then nothing more...

I'm not sure, myself. This app doesn't trim off anything, if the line is relevant, it copies the whole thing.

You may want to double check for me if this happens in the Ee.log found at C:/Users/pcusername/AppData/Local/Warframe. Just open it in note pad and Edit > Find. Look for the timestamp of one of the suspect entries (the numbers at the start of each line) and tell me if they are listed like they are in the Hunter app.

Thanks if you can help.

Well this is odd, i had ambulas mark on me for hours,

tried to spawn harvester to no avail checked my mark with lobby and it turned to be Kril, i don't remember killing her this year.

Anyone else had his/her mark disappear for no reason?

Well this is odd, i had ambulas mark on me for hours,

tried to spawn harvester to no avail checked my mark with lobby and it turned to be Kril, i don't remember killing her this year.

Anyone else had his/her mark disappear for no reason?

People keep mentioning a Kril mark, and as I said yesterday, I got stalker after me for killing Kril, which I haven't done for months.

I wonder if it is a glitch of some kind.

I'm not sure, myself. This app doesn't trim off anything, if the line is relevant, it copies the whole thing.

You may want to double check for me if this happens in the Ee.log found at C:/Users/pcusername/AppData/Local/Warframe. Just open it in note pad and Edit > Find. Look for the timestamp of one of the suspect entries (the numbers at the start of each line) and tell me if they are listed like they are in the Hunter app.

Thanks if you can help.

I checked ee.log, There is nothing other than "waiting xx seconds before checking for players with deathmarks."

Is there should be a line as "checking players with deathmarks" or this line will only appear if stalker is about attack? Tks

I checked again between two scripts. And I find no mention of what deathmarks is on me.

Is this supposed to be in ee.log or not?

tks

Edited by lucio1019

Thanks if you can help.

I'd love to help you but I can't.

Seems like I don't have that file; even if I do a research it shows me no results....this is weird...

I'd love to help you but I can't.

Seems like I don't have that file; even if I do a research it shows me no results....this is weird...

It is a hiden file. You need to adjust you setting to see it.

Btw, it used to be much easier to see hiden files.

Guys i used this program yesterday, and i done this things corect me what i done wrong please.

So i used solo mod

Didnt invited anyone

I activated stalker hunter

I killed phorid then all corpus bosses

I got deathmark sign in program

I did move a little from spawn  and then i minimize wait until it runs out, then i enter again, if i dont see anyting i restart.

I done that over 25 times, note that i dont reset the program itself, i was just fokusing again since i did have barell and bp from first time i ever met harvester.

In  total i spawned him 2 times never after new patch.

Now tell me

1/.can i enter defence mission and run a little, then minimize and get back without any worry i will miss someting?

2.Is it 100%  required to watch screen.

3.Can i TRUST program when it says it didnt spawn, even if i am a little far from spawn.

4.Can i use Solo mod or private but still even without teammates from clan or what not.

Edited by SALE94