Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

I've spent literally the ENTIRE day spamming defense missions, sacrificing my poor completion rate. The same friend I had mentioned earlier got the Harvester again with just a couple of runs...and dropped nothing...

-snippity snip-

(I'm the guy Twixer's been mentioning)

Yeah. I've kinda mixed things up a bit to lessen the mind-numbing process of "Play -> Wait -> No Dice? Abort" at Io. I've gone to random Corpus Defense missions on majority of the Corpus planets and waited out the time each mission. After 4-5 random Corpus Defense missions, I went back to Io-- low and behold, Harvester appeared...

...and gave us 108 Salvage.

How do I feel about that?

365.gif

Edited by Trowicia

I dont get it...I am on lo and it said the active death mark = sgt nef anyo...is this mean i have to abort and go to Mars war asap or still in lo until the the timer for checking players with Deathmarks?

It just means that you killed Anyo and have a deathmark for him. You can stay on Io if you want to.

Also, assassination missions (like on War) don't spawn Harvester or Stalker.

By the looks of it, Ee.log shenanigans, either through a bug in Warframe or an issue with logging, or Stalker Hunter. If you open the Ee.log at C:/Users/<Your Username>/AppData/Local/Warframe, and try to find those entries, are they identical to those shown in StalkerHunter?

If so, it's DE. If not, its a bug I'll look into once I'm home tomorrow.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

By the looks of it, Ee.log shenanigans, either through a bug in Warframe or an issue with logging, or Stalker Hunter. If you open the Ee.log at C:/Users/<Your Username>/AppData/Local/Warframe, and try to find those entries, are they identical to those shown in StalkerHunter?

If so, it's DE. If not, its a bug I'll look into once I'm home tomorrow.

i just looked and found the exact same lines back in the EE, so the poblem is not you're app.

phorid and anyo brings me stalker and not harvester :/

met stalker like 6 times today

i have the same problem, i farmed my &amp;#&#33; of last 2 days and only got 4 stalker encounters, 0 harvester :/

I really dont get it anymore.

is it RNG?harvester spawn mechanic still not figured out?

okay Considering what we already know about the way this work we can assume the number of player in the mission will not change the chance of encountering him

The rule must be something along this line

-2.5% chance of appearance

-If harvestermark=true and mission=corpus then harvesterspawn and goto end

-If deathmark=true  then stalkerspawn

-end

At least that's how it was before the lasty change. After the last change I see three main possibilities. Either

-2.5% chance of appearance

-If there's a valid target for both Stalker and harvester then randomize which one comes in

Or there's now an inintentional bug in the registration of death/harvester mark or their check. (The blank deathmark in the log is the reason I tough about this)

Or The harvestermark require you to deal the finishing blow to the boss to be valid. Thus you can heave a deathmark from anyo for instance (Since deathmark only require you to be in the mission where the boss is killed) but still not have the harvester mark which would explain a lot of things

Either way When thinking that way we are doing things wrong in the way we were farming it up to know. We should do it more like we were farming jadeleaf.

-Find three other people and get together on skype, Mumble, TS, ...

-Everyone kill Anyo in a solo mission

-All 4 start Io individualy in private with stalkerhunter running and stay in the first room

-When one does flicker he does not move but invite the three others

-After harvester is killed all 4 go back and kill anyo just to be sure everyone is marked

This way we should quadruple the rate at which we get harvested