Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

haha lol u give up? xD

Well actually i have no more time to waste for this week.

During the weekend I'll be very busy and my wife would kill me seeing me sit on warframe for 10 hours a day and on Monday I'll come back to work.

So let's say I'll do a few runs when I can from now on, hoping DE will fix this in the meanwhile.

Hopefully they will tell us a bit more than we already know in the livestream, i a sure somebody from DE follows our posting.

I just hope that they understand our effort and honour the time we all invested and give us at least an explanation or a statement that they try to enhance the way the harvester spawns.

Good luck to us all, my the RNG be with you.

Hopefully they will tell us a bit more than we already know in the livestream, i a sure somebody from DE follows our posting.

I just hope that they understand our effort and honour the time we all invested and give us at least an explanation or a statement that they try to enhance the way the harvester spawns.

Amen to that, still i wouldn't bothered without Azure_Kyte's application (Thanks man), i hope we get some facts not excuses or random puns.

Edited by Morgax

Sure they follow this thread. Don't worry about it.

It's actually why 11.6 has messed stalker hunter and made the hunt even more frustrating.

Yeah, somebody from DE follows our posting, definitely.

Let's be serious now, rage or whining is not helpful, I'm afraid...

I still believe on what Megan wrote last week, I think it's just a matter of when;all the suggestions they're taking into consideration are good and would actually solve this matter.

Edited by siralextraffo

Sure they follow this thread. Don't worry about it.

It's actually why 11.6 has messed stalker hunter and made the hunt even more frustrating.

Yeah, somebody from DE follows our posting, definitely.

Let's be serious now, rage or whining is not helpful, I'm afraid...

I still believe on what Megan wrote last week, I think it's just a matter of when;all the suggestions they're taking into consideration are good and would actually solve this matter.

(and 4 anonymous users)

FYI, the Stalker Hunter no longer works after 11.6.1, it runs into an error when refreshing.

From what I can tell from Notepad++, seems like they removed the countdown timer.

Yup, the entire "Script [info]" line regarding to Stalker had been removed.

Edited by ChinaTercel

Well, I don't understand this...I mean, is clear that they don't want us to play with game files, and on one side I'm OK with this.

On the other side they could just have fixed this and the wouldn't have been any need of program, fast quicks and all.

And all this was know before Detron was released, I really don't get why they decided to put in the weapon in this way.

And now I honestly doubt a bit this will get fixed, with the last 2 hotfixes it seems more like things are working as intended.

Well, I don't understand this...I mean, is clear that they don't want us to play with game files, and on one side I'm OK with this.

On the other side they could just have fixed this and the wouldn't have been any need of program, fast quicks and all.

And all this was know before Detron was released, I really don't get why they decided to put in the weapon in this way.

And now I honestly doubt a bit this will get fixed, with the last 2 hotfixes it seems more like things are working as intended.

BTW even when at the beginning of the round the log showed no deathmarks for JJStorm, Stalker still came for him for killing Phroid.

Valkyr r4ped Stalker in 5 hits xD

Edited by ChinaTercel

They removed the countdown timers. So the safest way to farm now is to wait 4mins every game then abort.

Until they change that too.

Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. The Detron doesn't even look like that good of a gun either. No one I know of thinks this Harvester grinding is fun. They would be better off just putting the Detron into clan research at this point. We will have to wait to see what happens on the livestream today I guess.