Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

I don't want them giving out Detrons like candy, but I'm not even going to bother with it until we have more info on how to spawn him and if the probabilities are fixed. I say this because there are people who have done 250+ runs and they have only gotten the BP for it, it would be insulting if the next day they just gave them out left and right through battle pay or an alert or something.

Can I be honest with you?

Give me a Detron barrel and receiver and I won't care if they put full Detron in daily rewards...

Edited by siralextraffo

Minute 59:41

Steve clearly said "Battle Pay for Corpus", clarifying after that "support grineer" will make the Harvester spawn.

After a few blablabla Scott says "So, Harvester seeks you if you're a pro-grineer, and continue to be pro-grineer".

What I don't get is what they say on 1:01:28, about a challenging situation....

Minute 59:41

Steve clearly said "Battle Pay for Corpus", clarifying after that "support grineer" will make the Harvester spawn.

After a few blablabla Scott says "So, Harvester seeks you if you're a pro-grineer, and continue to be pro-grineer".

What I don't get is what they say on 1:01:28, about a challenging situation....

Yea. Its probably something that will come up in the future like a burden of some-sort for all the grineer support.

My anecdote:

Alad, invasions, etc. didn't trigger anything.

Then I ran Phorid-Nef yesterday and got him today in a Kappa. I hadn't run any invasions since yesterday, and I had pretty much farmed Kappa solo and he unexpectedly showed up.

My guess is that either the invasions you did worked and just took a really long time to trigger, or this is more bugged/convoluted than we know of and Phorid/Nef are spawning him in some way.

Does the harvester spawn on ps4 or is it in the next patch? sorry for the question, just cant seem to find an answer to this. Thanks in advance

I don't know about that one, but I think you need at least update 11.5 or later to get the Detron.

I'm not sure which update PS4 is on right now though.

EDIT: Having just checked you need 11.5.5 actually.

Edited by Splatter_Puppet

i cant find the damn harvester, i did everything and even downloaded stalker hunter.

my hands are full of boss and peasant greedy milk alike and no harvester yet, sounds like a joke to me.

rant over.

You apparently need to be racking up Grineer support in invasion missions.

Whether it counts missions, corpus kills, or Grineer battle pay-outs however, is anyone's guess at the moment.

So I finally fought the Harvester for the first time.  As others reported, after he died the host migration happened and my carrier annoyingly spent the rest of the mission trying to collect the blueprint (pink orb) with no luck.

1) I ran 5 missions for Grineer in the Sedna Invasion

2) Did a few leveling runs on Xini

3) Went to do the Dark Dagger alert and that is when Harvester spawned

No boss kills at any point.