Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Just did 5 runs for Grineer on Phithale, then 2 runs on Io and got the Harvester the second time (no drops).

Still don't know if I got the Harvester mark because I completed the 5 required missions for the battle pay, if every 5 gives you a mark, or if I just hit a magic number of Grineer-sided missions to trigger it.

Just did 5 runs for Grineer on Phithale, then 2 runs on Io and got the Harvester the second time (no drops).

Still don't know if I got the Harvester mark because I completed the 5 required missions for the battle pay, if every 5 gives you a mark, or if I just hit a magic number of Grineer-sided missions to trigger it.

dev team said doing invasion missions Pro-Grineer gives you marks. this was stated in the latest livestream

dev team said doing invasion missions Pro-Grineer gives you marks. this was stated in the latest livestream

Yes, but I was just saying that I'm trying to figure out what exact number formula needs to be used, and whether getting its mark is permanent, and it attacks randomly after that, or if it's like stalker and the mark is used once you get it to spawn, and you need to do X number of invasion missions again.

Guys, is the wikia correct? The Harvester only spawns in Corpus missions?

Yes. It would seem so at the moment.

Any word about the probabilities or no?

Of course not.

Yesterday evening after the livestream I did 15 invasions against Corpus. If I'll be able to play later today I'll try to do like 5 defense, then 5 more invasions and keeping on like that.

Also, I'll check how many battle pays I've received since the Harvester is in the game and see how many spawns I've got..

I simply do the 0/5 supporting the Grineer then run Xini til wave 3 or 5 until it spawns. I have one person with me, so 2 spots available. 

EDIT: PM me in game please.

Also, anyone have a faster method than mine?

Edited by autrix02

well since i returned to farm harvester again, i have finished sedna grineer invasion against corpus 5 times and if i do xini, how many waves does harvester spawn and also max limit for it to show up at which wave? and the same for survival, what's the max time limit has harvester showed up too ? thanks in advance.

well since i returned to farm harvester again, i have finished sedna grineer invasion against corpus 5 times and if i do xini, how many waves does harvester spawn and also max limit for it to show up at which wave? and the same for survival, what's the max time limit has harvester showed up too ? thanks in advance.

240 seconds is the longest time I have ever seen.

This is just a guess But if you're doing Xini, or any Corpus Defense. Don't use Nova or any WF that has massive AOE skills. The waves go on too fast. Its better for it to go on a slow pace, just to get a better chance. 

hmm, k guess i wont use rhino finishing per 5 waves in 2 min :P