Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Does anyone know if the Harvester can appear infested corpus maps, or does it have to be purely corpus? 

It was probably mentioned in the thread, but I skimmed through majority of it. 

Only mission agains corpus corpus. The tileset itself is not relevant

Hi

I think that zanuka is random as I have been attacked by her a number of times but have had no drops form her.  So all I can say is be patient it is similar to stalker.  I have kill alad v a couple of time and for me I sure that is why zanuka is after me, but it has taken a about a  week or so before zanuka attacked me.

Thanks

SabreStalker

S****W patient  this sucks first 150 runs various days  multiple times  + boss runs.

Then break few days  than yesterday i  got hope again, we did runs from 11am -14 50pm  2spawns :(

Today 10-15 defence, and 15 invasions.

In total 5 spawns ever still miss receiver

Edited by SALE94

Hi

I think that zanuka is random as I have been attacked by her a number of times but have had no drops form her.  So all I can say is be patient it is similar to stalker.  I have kill alad v a couple of time and for me I sure that is why zanuka is after me, but it has taken a about a  week or so before zanuka attacked me.

Thanks

SabreStalker

Have you seen yesterday livestream? ;)

Bosses assassinations are not involved, you have to side with the Grineer; as DE said "considering who is his master it makes sense"(not these words exactly, sense was that).

First thing said by Steve was "Battle pays", but we don't know if a battle pay gives you a mark or if they're going to put parts on rewards; anyway it has been clarified after that siding with the Grinner and keeping on siding with them will make the Harvester hunt for you.

Yeah, bosses are a stalker matter...

Anyway things seems quite close to yesterday, with very low spawn chances.

Recieve the battle pay from Grineer and you'll got harvester encounter. It works. And it seems to work as *one Grineer Battle pay - One encounter* with really good spawn chance.... but really random drop chance (

Edited by _nameless

Recieve the battle pay from Grineer and you'll got harvester encounter. It works. And it seems to work as *one Grineer Battle pay - One encounter* with really good spawn chance.... but really random drop chance (

Well if it works like that than I'm sure the spawn chances are really not good!

I have received 7 battle pays from Grineer since the new year; I had Harvester spawn 5 times and since the last time I did hundreds of missions, really, hundreds.

Well if it works like that than I'm sure the spawn chances are really not good!

I have received 7 battle pays from Grineer since the new year; I had Harvester spawn 5 times and since the last time I did hundreds of missions, really, hundreds.

They admitted to the fact when they first implemented the Harvester that they accidentally screwed over the probability of the harvester appearing. They have been working on it.

Just thought id post here after i just had my first harvester encounter.

Harvester spawned and attacked me on egate venus, survival. I dont take part in invasions, my list of battle pay is barely scrollable but ive done 5 supporting corpus vs 4 supporting grineer since harvester's release. as for anything special i cant think of anything in particular, havent really done any bosses recently, i do have pending grineer battlepay on sedna phithale which would even me out to 5:5. based on my low count of invasions with regards to battlepay it may be possible that the mark itself is fairly easy to obtain but that the actual event of the harvester appearing is much rarer as i hear was also mentioned in the livestream.

Hopefully my information can be atleast a bit of help due to my low number of invasion runs while i know many of you are in much higher numbers, helps support that its a mere matter of doing one rather than how many i guess. Ofcourse i could have just got lucky but trust me when i say, lucky isnt usually my style. I didnt even have any levelled weapons equipped when it attacked me which just shows my luck in a nutshell.

Edit: Should also mention i only ever killed AladV on release, pre-harvester release

Edited by Jag272