Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

This. I mean, I'm still getting Stalker appearances from bosses I killed six months ago. (I haven't touch Tyl Regor since June or July, and the Stalker just tried to collect on that death mark today.)

So yeah. Unless DE decides to stop with the non-transparency or we can get someone to datamine past the encryption, I doubt it's possible to figure out the exact trigger. That is unless you set up some extreme control groups attempting to isolate just one trigger.

De is treating the harvester as a new stalker. We know its there, and weknow how it acts, but we didnt know how the stalker really spawned. Killing bosses, yes, but maos, no. Its rng. But now people are finding out how the harvester marks. Its not all too different from the stalker

Played a lot of Invasion against Corpus on Sedna yesterday

No Harvester spawning yet

Funny thing is, the lights flickered, everyone got so hyped, the long awaited HARVESTER was finally here!....

Oh wait, its just stalker. I felt the disappointment in everyone.

Edited by Shekho

Played a lot of Invasion against grineer on Sedna yesterday

No Harvester spawning yet

Funny thing is, the lights flickered, everyone got so hyped, the long awaited HARVESTER was finally here!....

Oh wait, its just stalker. I felt the disappointment in everyone.

lol, your supposed to help grineer, not be against them....obviously stalker is the result instead -_-'

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Ok we've received the battle pay for the invasion on Jupiter.

If you can guys try to test if now you have a Harvester spawn in a few missions after the reward is collected!

I don't think you need to wait for the award to be collected; I think you just need to do the 5 missions to earn it.

I did the 5 missions to earn neurodes on Sedna yesterday, and got Harvester instantly after, and I still haven't received the battle pay yet. But, as is the case often with Harvester, I don't know for sure.

All those corpus marks yield angry Stalker.

I had 4 encounters with him just today and i didn't played that much warframe.

5 invasions tops for me from now on, i don't buy the "we effed up the code". Looks more like fresh coat of RNG paint and it smells.

Edited by Morgax

I don't think you need to wait for the award to be collected; I think you just need to do the 5 missions to earn it.

I did the 5 missions to earn neurodes on Sedna yesterday, and got Harvester instantly after, and I still haven't received the battle pay yet. But, as is the case often with Harvester, I don't know for sure.

The point is that could have been a spawn for a previous battle pay.

I think that between yesterday and the day before I made around 150/200 runs, which makes me think that I have no Harvester mark on. Since now I received a battle pay, I want to see if I get a spawn now!

In the livestream the actual hint was Steve's first words "Battle pay"...then they mixed up things a bit saying just supporting Grineer; it seemed to me that Steve was supposed to say about the support but not about battle pays, it really looked like if he said too much...

The point is that could have been a spawn for a previous battle pay.

I think that between yesterday and the day before I made around 150/200 runs, which makes me think that I have no Harvester mark on. Since now I received a battle pay, I want to see if I get a spawn now!

In the livestream the actual hint was Steve's first words "Battle pay"...then they mixed up things a bit saying just supporting Grineer; it seemed to me that Steve was supposed to say about the support but not about battle pays, it really looked like if he said too much...

This is true. I just remembered that I did get a battle-pay 3 days ago. If it was from that then man that RNG is a b*tch. I must have run 100+ corpus missions since then. They did say that they had screwed up the pecentages though.

Have you seen yesterday livestream? ;)

Bosses assassinations are not involved, you have to side with the Grineer; as DE said "considering who is his master it makes sense"(not these words exactly, sense was that).

First thing said by Steve was "Battle pays", but we don't know if a battle pay gives you a mark or if they're going to put parts on rewards; anyway it has been clarified after that siding with the Grinner and keeping on siding with them will make the Harvester hunt for you.

They never said boss assassinations were not involved.  "Harvester seeks you if you're pro grineer and continue to be pro grineer. That's the hint we will give today." Scott.  "But we are telling them sort of how to bring it about." Steve, who smiles after saying this line. 

Straight from the live stream.  "sort of" is the key line here.

Edited by AllenJayVash

Done 30 invasions after the battle pay, plus 10 defense....nothing...

EDIT: ok I give up for today, 12 defense and 41 invasions on Sedna, plus 10 on Jupiter since yesterday; I have received 2 battle pays since yesterday.

At this point I give up for today.

I'll try to reach 100 missions on Sedna and I'll see if I meet him in the meanwhile; if I don't I'll do a screenshot and open a topic on feedback section.

It's useless knowing hot to do things if those things are nearly impossible; I know DE are trying to do their best to mix their ideas with ours, but Harvester seems still a bit broken...

Edited by siralextraffo

Done 30 invasions after the battle pay, plus 10 defense....nothing...

EDIT: ok I give up for today, 12 defense and 41 invasions on Sedna, plus 10 on Jupiter since yesterday; I have received 2 battle pays since yesterday.

At this point I give up for today.

I'll try to reach 100 missions on Sedna and I'll see if I meet him in the meanwhile; if I don't I'll do a screenshot and open a topic on feedback section.

It's useless knowing hot to do things if those things are nearly impossible; I know DE are trying to do their best to mix their ideas with ours, but Harvester seems still a bit broken...

Your wife is gonna be mad lol

Killing bosses has nothing to do with Harvester.

Wave 9??are you sure?

Yep I'm sure cause we extracted at 10 (dat sweet t2 capture key lol).

And yeah we had 3 pentas, a nova, and my ember prime completeing the waves quite quickly (just naming the main damage dealers)

Also mentioned the boss killing parts because a wanted to make it clear that I really had deathmark(s) from bosses, I haven't actually done an invasion mission in a long time, though I have definitely done at least 5 for the grineer since the harvester was added