Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Christ's Sake, Remove Seekers

Valandras

amphus is awesome against those little balls... as are any AOE attack. though best solution if you have neither is to get ontop of crates and treat them like the grinder balls. they cant jump very high. i can definatly understand why they're in the game, to prevent people from rushing the level too much. they definatly slow you down and if your team mates dont stick together, you loose. i do like how it forces you to work together.

yes, they're anoying, yes they &!$$ you off. but work with your squad to get around them.

It needs to be emphasised that the Stun mechanic forces teamplay not encouraging it.

If you are set on not removing them change them so if a teammate shoots the affected teammate, ANYWHERE on their person it destroys the seeker. The seeker's hitbox is extremely difficult to hit.

It ruins the fun in grineer missions; something to avoid in a game.

IMHO the worst thing the nervos should do is lock you like death-before-revive does. Can't move around still, but at least you can use your secondary. I rush rooms a bit with my volt to scavenge before my teammates can, and it is SO annoying, that even with priotizing seekers, I can still get stunlocked then shotgunned to death within 10 seconds. Stunlocking in any multiplayer game is a no-no in my book.

Yep, there is one thread of which I'm aware on the topic of stunlocking (it's intended to be about the design of the infested faction, but it quickly wanders as threads usually do). I'm certain the guys at DE are aware that anything in the game that can turn players from participants into spectators is bad juju. However, I completely understand that so soon after U7 they've probably still got some bigger fish to fry.