Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Mod Ideas

spysweeper242

Here are some mod ideas I had:

Heart stopper:

Weapon type: Bow

Effect: Has a 1.5/5/7.5/10% chance to make the enemy knockdown and bleed, thus being incapacitated.

rarity: Rare

Heat seeking:
Weapon type: Sniper

Effect: Has a 1.5/7.5/10% chance for the first bullet to home on a enemy doing heat Dmg.

Rarity: Rare

Swift escape:

Weapon type: Melee

Effect: Has a 20/40/60% chance to create a smoke cloud stun upon blocking.

Rarity: Nightmare

Fail Safe:

Weapon type: Warframe

Effect:Has a 10/20/30% chance to make you explode upon shields depleting doing 100/200/350 damage.

Medic:

Effect: Makes your reviving 20/40/70% faster.

Rarity: Rare

Theif's Luck

Weapon type: Rifle

Effect: Has a 10/20/30% chance to drop huge amounts of credits.

Rarity: Uncommon 6

Constructive Criticism is valued and I hope you guys like them! =D

I really like the ideas behind most of these mods. The only thing bugging me is that a 10% chance to activate a mod is to low. Considering, that all the modslots are nearly always full i am pretty sure i do not want to replace a damag-dealing mod, that i already have installed, with a mod that only offers a 10% chance of a little bit more damage. Maybe put the rate a little higher and people will most likely love that mod.

I mean, c'mon exploding when your shield runs out is pretty cool. Now imagine a 60% chance on Valkyre... i just hope you do not explode completly...with you dieing and such.

Edited by Megakruemel

10% is low, and wouldn't be used by the vast majority of players. If it were 20 or 30% instead, that'd be different.

In addition, Nightmare Mode mods are unique in that they give two buffs at once, rather than just one (like how you did it). I'll create an example using the Medic mod you created.

Medic (Nightmare Mode)

+20/30/40% Revive Speed

+10/20/30% Damage Reduction While Reviving.

If you wish to create more mods, here's something to keep in mind: Nightmare Mode mods always give two buffs rather than one, but at a reduced rate. For example, Lethal Torrent gives both +60% fire rate and multishot at max rank. By comparison, Gunslinger gives +72% fire rate and Barrel Diffusion gives 120% multishot. Nightmare Mode mods are not meant to completely replace other mods, but to instead supplement them.

In addition, if you wish to create some Corrupted mods, those give both a buff and a debuff.

Fail Safe:

Effect:Has a 10/20/30% chance to make you explode upon shields depleting doing 100/200/350 damage.

i believe that instead of doing a specific damage should probably do damage based on the amount of shields you have and should also knockdown all units in say a 3 in-game meter or so