Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Serious ? Credit Concerns.

XhowarangX

I do not know about you guys but i can truly state that i have sold 279 mods and recived in overal only enough credit to upgrade one skill. I mean serousli..... Am I supposed to collect 279 mods every time I want to upgrade?

10 bluprints = 34,000

I am just really disapointed that they have cut back the mod sale prices. I cant affor ammo box anymore and if they dont change it, I will not be able to purchase for at least 6 months, even if I play.

Sentil with no upgrades cost me about 150,000 .... It is a long way to collect =(

Do not even want to talk about weapons, characters.... I am really in to this game but now when i log in all i see and feel is decreas in the quality of the game of at least 50%... I am awear that this is most probably temporary , however i honestly think that collecting max only 650 credit/map (i am talking about the fix reward) beside these prices is just way too much. that would mean 100 map x 650 and see the result Wohooo 65,000... thats rediculus...

Now lets look at the time!

- first of all, it is awesomly boring to go only the fastest map in order to get some cherity credit

So reallisticly looking at it 15 min is minimum one map if you "try to enjoy it" so 650 fix credit is basically 100 x 15 min = 1500 min which comes to 25 hours continous game playto collect a fix 65,000....

Like come on guys I do not want the game to be too simple but at least give me enough to buy an ammo box... dont you think it is insane that i need 2 maps done to purchase an ammo box?

Yeah yeah now you are going to tell me that but there are the mods and blueprints....

Then, again why do we have 8 slots for heal,shield and ammo box when using them would cost a lot... The mods and blueprints will cover it it is true, yet how am I goint to collect that 150,000 for my sentinel to not talk about everything I mentiond above when it comes to upgrade... Do not make the game too simple or too easy, however if I can't use the simpliest things as the ammo box ( at least 1-2 per map) , without thinking about my credit.

Anyways thx for readying and I am hoping for the best!

If they're going to scale down how much mods blueprints sell for, they really need to scale the price of Fusion to reflect that. Current fusion prices only work with the old credit gain.

Unless, of course, they're trying to make a horrible, super grindy game that no one will want to play for long.

Actually no, I take my time, and kill everything I see. However, I don't just spray bullets hoping to hit. I aim and actually kill things efficiently. I also pick up ammo in maps, and switch weapons where appropriate.

Actually no, I take my time, and kill everything I see. However, I don't just spray bullets hoping to hit. I aim and actually kill things efficiently. I also pick up ammo in maps, and switch weapons where appropriate.

You are awesome..

lol

obviosuly u either have all highly pimped weapons already or you are playing only the noob maps.

Another thought was that maybe you do not play with rifle and many of the weapons like Gorgon,AFuris.

Snipetron, Paris (now), Lex, Braton Vandal, Lato.

I'm not a bullet-hoser.

As for maps, well, I hadn't broken open the last couple planets, but I was holding my own quite well (before the update).

Right now, yes, I'm restricting myself to the lower maps because I want to get mods to be competitive when I get back to the better maps.