How To Make Valkyr Better And More Viable

Garuger

Valkyr is been out for a while and much controvesy has fallen 

upon her . Suggestions for new abilities new tactics how to 

improve her . My suggestions will only be her Warcry and her

ult so lets start .

Warcry is a very good concept o an ability but at the same time 

very lacking . It offers more armor on Valkyr (which does not do much

as we all know) and a bit faster auto attack rate and damage .

My suggestion on that is replace it with an alternated version of iron 

skin of rhino .

So warcry will have most things that iron skin has but it wont be as high

I was thinking to absorb 800 or 600 (instead of 1200) and have same benefits

as rhino but with major difference the more damage she absorbs she will raise

it at melee damage but only a percentage to that . Of course if she absorbs 

200 damage it wont pass it to the melee and have + 200 damage that would be broken 

instead it would go by 10% each 100 . So for 100 absorb damage she gain +10% damage etc

that damage bonus will be only for melee and not for charge in order to be more focused on 

pure melee ( dual cleavers , dark sword , dual zoren etc ) 

Anothr think i have thought for the fx of this ability is for her wires around her body glow with 

the energy color and they will glow faster the lower her damage absorb is like a pulse .

Also this "new" ability wont be an aura it will be just for her self to enjoy 

And finally her ult instead of single target should be a front arc that would deal the same damage 

as now . To be more precise she would still auto attack but now her melee will do small arcs

(around the size of Volt shield which is around 3 enemies) and can be increased with power range

(to max 5~6 enemies) those arcs would still crit and pass through multiple enemies .

If it is a bit difficult to understand see this Skyrim weapon :

(http://youtu.be/Txstw4aj5Do?t=5m40s) (should start around 5:40)

Thanks for reading my ideas any other suggestion is welcome 

Edit: other option for Warcry : regen stamina with kills and immune to knock-back 

Edited by Garuger

Warcry is fine as is and goes well with her Hysteria. She is a berserker not a pseudo tank or half tank and her warcry has good utility with the slow debuff on enemies and can last a long time. The attack speed is also very nice for an Invis loki/ash or anyone who wishes to melee for awhile but the armor buff is eh it helps but it loses it usefulness otherwise this skill is perfectly fine. Her Hysteria having a slight arc yeah I would like that it would help alot but the arc would have to stay fixed or increase very micro amounts because she is trying to attack people with her claws which have short range in general but her attacking animations, some portions, shows that it should or may have an arc so I agree to the arc.    

Fun fact: Valkyr with maxed Steel Fibre and Maximised Power Strength can reach over 80% damage reduction through armour.

That should be over 3000 effective HP, assuming I didn't mess up the sums.

I go maxed shields and health it is very good combo and i  really like Valkyr i just believe she can be

more than she is now 

Warcry is fine as is and goes well with her Hysteria. She is a berserker not a pseudo tank or half tank and her warcry has good utility with the slow debuff on enemies and can last a long time. The attack speed is also very nice for an Invis loki/ash or anyone who wishes to melee for awhile but the armor buff is eh it helps but it loses it usefulness otherwise this skill is perfectly fine. Her Hysteria having a slight arc yeah I would like that it would help alot but the arc would have to stay fixed or increase very micro amounts because she is trying to attack people with her claws which have short range in general but her attacking animations, some portions, shows that it should or may have an arc so I agree to the arc.    

Warcry is good but i believe it needs stamina re-gen when you kill enemy and immune to knock back that 

would be a nice buff and would help her