Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About Shade Stays Invisible?

Ribboz

How about Shade stays invisible till it fires? This would prevent shade from being spotted when we're hiding behind a crate. Shade isn't really the offensive sentinel with it's revenge setup. So This wouldn't really change how hes used. It would just make sneaking easier.

More important: un-nerf Shade.

15 seconds of invisibility and a stupidly long cooldown are not what this Sentinel used to be, and not what it should be.

wait WHAT? Since when it only has 15 secs of invisibility? gimme the link and I swear to god I will rage SO MUCH and insta delete everything

Never understood why Shade was nerfed. He simply worked as advertised.

I suppose its easy to get carried away with the nerf stick. I feel like we've got far too many tools that don't work anymore, instead of tools that do. This seems like the trend after Nova came out. Nekros, Valkyr, and Oberon seem proof enough for that we're on a very strange course for this game as it stands, but that's still only talking about Warframes. 

Nerf the 1 thing that made stealth doable. Great logic honestly did we really have people complaining that the stealth sentinel made you invisible too much ? Or was DE just going nerf crazy that week.

+1 to un-nerfing shade and making him useful again

Edited by Batwing