The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Taxi Has Arrived!

Dispute

Hello Tenno!

I'm Dispute, been playing for 10 months, been up and down this game and craved a new frame soo bad I thought I would pop (when Saryn came out, i almost died because I had to destroy an entire planet) so to help, I offer a taxi service to any boss for frame blueprints.

Blueprints are the parts you need to assemble to create a new warframe. You need the Helmet, Chassis and System of each individual Frame dropped by its respective boss. Once these are aquired, they tell you what you need to build the respected piece i.e. the helmet might need 500 rubedo, 700 alloy plates, 200 circuts and 10,000 credits, the systems need x amount etc etc confusing shenanigans that you'll firgure out

Once all of these have been crafted, you then need to buy the overall assembly blueprint from the market. 3 days later after you start the build in the foundry... TADAAAAAAA a new warframe!

I can not help with Prime frames, Nekros, Banshee or Vauban.

Hope i can help!

Dispute

Edited by Dispute

being kind is all well and good, but "helping" bambi players get to places they have no right being, does nothing but hurt them and anyone who is unfortunate enough to be in the same game with them.

I made it to Sedna at rank 1 to farm for Saryn parts. I had a driving desire to make that frame when I started. There's always at least one overpowered person in every game, so the dead weight isn't even noticed.

To compensate, I helped out by reviving people, using Pull for crowd control, and in survival missions making sure to slide around and grab health when it was getting low so the powerful people could just keep shooting.

I'm now a lowly rank 4, but already helping in return by carrying others through missions.

Not saying everyone is competent, but it's best not to generalize. And lets be serious... 99 out of 100 regular planetary missions have at least 1 person in it who just blasts through everything in sight within seconds, so very rarely is it an issue of dead weight.

But I bet you're one of those who starts complaining if someone is 9 seconds behind reaching Extraction too, right? :P

Edit -- and none of that is me bragging, by any means. Moreso outlining why generalizing is terrible.

Edited by Serpentia

But I bet you're one of those who starts complaining if someone is 9 seconds behind reaching Extraction too, right? :P

nope, not even close to who/what i am.

but seriously though...

your saying its fine to have dead weight because the rest of the team can handle it?

ive helped more than a few newbies, but ive never taxied them to places where they are incapable of doing anything.

it ruins the game for them and &!$$es me off, worst of all, it &!$$es others off when they have to run with them.

that in turn causes friction between newbies/bambis and the vets.

im no pro (im far from it), but i can hold my own, and quite often im placed in pugs with people who have been taxied well beyond where they can hang.

its infuriating to see your average rambi (rambo bambi) run off and die every 5 seconds while typing in all caps, "PLZ HALP ME!!!!".

that tends to make people not want to revive/help them, which in turn, make the bambi mad at all these over powered players who act all high and mighty and refuse to help them.

that results is the multitude of threads talking about how much people hate newbies/vets and how they are ruining the game, when what is really going on is that people are projecting themselves too far past/behind of (both vets and newbies, it works both ways) where they should be (many of them with the help/taxi of kind people like the op).

anyways...

yes, being "nice" is good, but just know that being nice can also be harmful.

Edited by alchemistjkt

While I don't need your services myself, it's cool of you to do this for complete strangers. I always taxi friends who are new to the game to each boss node, and it helps a lot. Very nice of you to do this for players who may not have a veteran player as a friend, to show them the ropes.