Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Editor - Let's Play Our Map!

MollAgdeduba

I got this idea: release the map editor for warframe so everyone could create his personal map (using only the texture and the object that are  inside the game) then when the map is created make the possibilities to save and play it.

OTHER:

1) When the map is complete on the editor, could be saved and installed like a patch and only the one who have installed could play that map

2) In game the installed map could be started in the "tower/key window" like any other tower but reusable

3) U could invite friend / other player inside; if they have the same tower they could access else it give an error 

4) The map could be "fixed" (u decide the succession of the room you create) or "randomly" (u create a "set of room" and they spawn casually) 

5) Map's crates don't give resources, credits or mod that are spawnned only by enemies (for obvious reason)

6) U can choose a faction to kill but not the single enemies - u can also put inside more faction and decide if they are friendly or enemies

7) U can decide the "gametype" (NOT DEFENCE cause a map creator could put the "crypod" out of enemy range) and personalize it (for example the number of enemies to kill in exterminate)

8) U can also use some room that are playable now in the actual tyleset connected with the new created room

WHY THIS:

1) Create a map could be really funny!

2) Is funny play some map with friend created by someone which is not a real designer

3) I like this, and when i became the imperator of the world you became generously repaid!

4) More people could play the game

5) Make this totally don't touch the normal performance of the game cause the "normal map" will be normally played by the player

Thx for reading and... Support this!