Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think We Should Be Capable Of Shooting While Running

lautalocos

Try putting on full camo with combat boots + kevlar vest, and then break out into a full-out sprint and see how long you last.

Oh, and add a pair of 9mms on your sides, and an M16 on your back.

EDIT: the 9mms are about 2.2lbs each, the M16 about 9lbs, the vest about 30lbs, and the full camo + boots probably about another 5lbs.

They're not modern soldiers. They're future soldiers in supersuits.

Pretty sure Master Chief could handle the weight of his equipment just fine. Iron Man too.

OT: In terms of gameplay, it needs a drawback. Longswords have the drawback of being immensely hard to time attacks while swinging, but guns don't have this problem nearly as badly, since less positioning is involved.

I say that sprinting in Warframe is like regular movement in other games-- it lowers your weapon accuracy while doing it.

Edited by SortaRandom

There needs to be _some_ believable aspects of the game.

Infinite Full Sprint is going a little too far IMO.

Please. I can sprint for longer than Frames with ease, and I'm certain that my fellow unfit brethren can do just the same.

We're in supersuits. We should be having stamina issues when making certain movements, yes, but simply moving our legs quickly in low gravity shouldn't be one of them. Any middle school athlete on Earth can do that with ease without needing a darn supersuit.

Edited by SortaRandom

Please. I can sprint for longer than Frames with ease, and I'm certain that my fellow unfit brethren can do just the same.

We're in supersuits. We should be having stamina issues when making certain movements, yes, but simply moving our legs quickly in low gravity shouldn't be one of them. Any middle school athlete on Earth can do that with ease without needing a darn supersuit.

So any middle school athlete can run and shoot a gun accurately? Wow...

Don't know many trained SOLDIERS who can do that...

So any middle school athlete can run and shoot a gun accurately? Wow...

Don't know many trained SOLDIERS who can do that...

but warframes could definetely do that.

they can shoot while wallrunning.

i don´t see in what universe running while shooting is harder than that