Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For European Clan

doom.

Hello. I'm looking for a clan, if the topic didn't give that away.

I'm a rank 3 Loki player, around 20 hours played at the moment. Used to play way back in closed beta with some mates, but since they stopped, I stopped as well. Started playing again two weeks ago and I've had to re-learn everything, which was a major pain in the &#!.  Looking for a clan with a friendly atmosphere, can be competitive, some guys that can help me with some finer points of the game (e.g. organised runs, mod builds, weapons to get etc.) or just for some regular #@*&$@y. Also, I'd really like if you had a voice chat server (got TS and Mumble installed). I just feel like it's better for teamplay/coordination and the like.

Currently have a Loki, freshly Forma'd. Farming parts for Ash, but I'm focusing on getting better gear/mods/weapons right now. Got the starmap unlocked all the way to Uranus (*wink*), if it matters. I'm central EU, student, available in the evening most of the time, sometimes with an erratic schedule due to studying and the like. Competitive and quite a bit prideful, but I'm not gonna let losing get me down, won't rage or break anything. I'm a decent player (which doesn't say much, considering the game is PvE), know my way around quite a few maps.

Ask questions, if you want to.

My clan Dilagen is always looking for new players. We are a primarily UK based clan, but have a few European members too. Some of us communicate through Skype or a program called Dolby Axon. (both being free). Mostly we just chill out, do some relaxed runs. If we are up to it we will do competitive runs. Recently 3 of us have been trying to beat survival records.

Our Dojo is very built up, and we have Personal Dueling Rooms, Research labs, an obstacle course, and trading post. Decoration and public dueling rooms are coming!

I am the leader, rank 12 and can help you with most builds if you need it. Just hit me up with a message here or add me in-game if your interested!