Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For More "flair" On Our Weapons And Warframes

Stiezo

Still fairly new to warframe but im lookin to start seriously gettin some formas going on a couple frames and weapons. As i was lookin at everything a thought occured to me that what if when you threw a forma onto a weapon or frame, you also got a little bit more flair on said item. Maybe on a frame you got a few more pieces to color or even just made the frame a bit more stylish adding some bigger shoulder armor pieces, a couple more "fins"here or there, or something to that extent. Think you know where im goin with that. Same with weapons i mean the possibilities are endless here and it would also seperate you from the other frames (in a good way) and people could recognize that youve put some work in on somethin. Might even give someone a reason to go ahead and forma something, just because it would start lookin neater. Just a thought...

Needs more tassels.

Tassels on guns.

Tassels on Warframes.

Tassels on Sentinels.

Tassels on Grineer!

Tassels!

hmm thought there might be more of a discussion on this

Truthfully, the Warframes aren't exactly made with interchangeable parts - even helmets are pushing it. That a Warframe's look is distinct is pretty much a design choice to give them more character and individuality.

Edited by Brimir