Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Gremlins, Needs Some Tweaking

YAAAATZY

I'm a huge fan of the design of the Twin Gremlins but it still annoys me after formaing it several times.

While almost all weapons are hit-scan this is almost like a fossil with its projectiles which has a turtle slow traveling speed considering that it fires bullet!. It is actually only a fraction faster than the bow projectiles and is the same as the Boltor which shoot out huge stakes. Plus it breaks the laws of physic as you can hear the bullet casings hit the ground at the same time as you hit your target at 20 meters which really doesn't make sense at all.

Furthermore, in my oppinion it has too high of a crafting cost, compared to a lot of weapons, and is one of the harder secondary weapons to aquire.

I got mine after some intense hours of farming and after crafting it I had hoped for more to be honest. The stats could use a small buff and increasing the projectile speed to be realistic or making it hit-scan, considering that it is supposed to be better than the Furis which is almost an equal to the Twin Gremlins, but way cheaper to build.

It shoots nails.

But what annoys me is the bullet cannisters since the sound of the cannisters hit the ground even before you hit anything. Plus what's with the gunfire sound

How are you modding your Twin Gremlins? I've modded mine extensively and found it to be my second favorite secondary (first is Stug) to use.

It is one of my favourite secondaries and I've been using it for a while now. I'm modding it with all mods maxed, since I've formaed it to support it, Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Magnum Force and Convulsion+Heated Charge+Ice Storm+Pistol Pestilence, for various elemental damage.

Edited by YAAAATZY

It is one of my favourite secondaries and I've been using it for a while now. I'm modding it with all mods maxed, since I've formaed it to support it, Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Magnum Force and Convulsion+Heated Charge+Ice Storm+Pistol Pestilence, for various elemental damage.

Wow, interesting. What damage numbers do you tend to hit on that against corpus and grineer mobs?