The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, There Are Different Types Of Platinum?

Marshall

Question

This thought came up when I wanted to rush a dojo room build.

I have 350p but the menu kept saying I need to purchase platinum. Question is, what does purchasing Platinum exactly mean and then change about how the way my plat is being counted.

If I purchased 100p, I had 450p that contains purchased and non-purchased plat or does purchasing any plat automatically transform all my money into 'real' Platinum?

thx for help

+ TRSS

8 answers to this question

You can't use free platinum in the construction of dojo rooms (to prevent making a bunch of accounts to hurry the process along).

What prevents somebody from making multiple accounts in order to speed up the process of room building? And how does this restriction contribute to this? I could simply make some accounts with at least some plat for each which is bought.

Without the restriction someone could create 10 accounts, add them to the clan, use the 500 free plat from all of them to build stuff, then boot them from the clan.

Same with trading, you can only trade with purchased plat, or someone could create many new accounts and buy useless mods off their main account providing an endless supply of free plat.

Edited by Egg_Chen

All platinum can be used for anything, except trading and rushing dojos, where only purchased platinum can be used.

If this is so, we need to answer my question now: "If I purchased 100p, I had 450p that contains purchased and non-purchased plat or does purchasing any plat automatically transform all my money into 'real' Platinum?"

How do I use my Platinums seperately? According to Magmahunter I have to spend my free plat first D:

My best advice would be to buy weapon or warframe slots with your 50 plat. It wouldn't be a waist.

But I'm not satisfied with it, you shouldn't be forced to do that.

I'm not sure you are, actually, because I never was in your case.