Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Response To The New Update

NeoNocturna

Time to never play Warframe ever again. :D

Seriously, what made them think no passive Warframe boosts was a good idea? I can only guess that they want the game to be a genuinely difficult game to play for more hardcore players. If that's the case, they succeeded, however I personally will not play the game anymore if that's the case. I'm good player. ...But not that good.

I played a full three low level missions on the new update. Found a buncha mods, got familiar with the new system and LOVE it. Can't wait to experience what else is in stock.

If you go with a (basically) LvL 1 Frame and (basically) LvL 1 weapon into a high LvL zone, you're gonna have a bad time.

I'm not a good player and it is not too hard to play. It is a reset in level for everyone so start playing on Mercury and build yourself up again like we all have to. If you can't re-adjust to this then I guess you do need to play another game.

i was with my ash hek lvl 30, amphis lv 20 and the new pistol viper lv9 on venus, and i got buttraped, i mean it BUTTRAPED, and ash is lv 30 too, now level its useless, its all about the modules

It's not that hard. It is mainly about getting that one lucky mod and making use of it. (I got charge damage so I revisited my old Plasma Sword and gutted some grineer) You might have to adjust your playstyle heavily though, I switched around all my weapons for example. And now after few hours I'm soloing the new regions with no problems what so ever. I play Rhino though, from what I've seen the light frames go down very fast.

Edited by LocoWithGun