Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wyrm -> Crowd Dispersion

Namacyst

When I was fighting captain vor, whenever he used shock on my sentinel, a shockwave would eminate from it and I would get tossed around. I have no idea if that is intentional or not or if the skill is malfunctioning

A green shockwave charges up, then it eminates from the wyvern doing considerable damage and staggering nearby foes. It takes a while to charge between uses and might not be able to affect the same enemies multiple times. Run into a group of enemies to see the effect.

Edited by Stygi

maybe i paid attention today for the first time but since today my wyrm casts crowd dispersion (fuse rank 5) all the time but always too late. not only is it again (like the new melee charge & banshee ultimate) way too bright even with bloom turned off, but the sentinel uses it when there's noone around and all the enemies are already dead. in fact, i think i've only seen it trying to disperse a dead crowd when we had already wiped the floor with the opposition. so either it's bugged or it is cast at fixed intervals irregardless of circumstances.

Edited by SlyBoots

The activation graphic for it looks like a green cloud of particles. At rank 1 it has a super low range so you only ever see it if you run right into a mob of enemies. I assume that the range increases with rank.

It looks like Nyx powers being casted, which is why i noticed it because i thought my Nyx was bugged casting stuff.

Looks like a light green fart.

While it does do something to the enemies, the effect seems to be minimal (mines ranked up to 3 nodes).

The most notable thing about it is that it creates a miniture green lens flare that appears right in the middle of your screeen and will blind you just long enough for the abilities effect to wear off and render itself useless.

I see the green light quite often but I cannot see it having any effect at all on the surrounding enemies.

It seems to stagger them a bit (like when you get smacked by a non-melee enemy), but it doesn't last long and it's got a tiny radius, so the enemy has to be right up in your grill.