Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Wrong With Stug Status Chance

---Greed---

I maxed it and forma it like 2 times and already maxed but the chance of that status chance effect is so low 0.0%

and the effect it's like it didnt even exist that corrosive and others.and mixed with mods that add status chance about 75% it's still 0.0% WTF....a little fixed would be nice in the next update for this weapon

I maxed it and forma it like 2 times and already maxed but the chance of that status chance effect is so low 0.0%

and the effect it's like it didnt even exist that corrosive and others.and mixed with mods that add status chance about 75% it's still 0.0% WTF....a little fixed would be nice in the next update for this weapon

Im sure it has something to do with hotfix 11.6 and the "visual changes" to continuous fire weapons. Yes the Stug isnt a continuous fire weapon like flux or synapse but you can charge it so may have been effected.

Also 75% status chance doesnt = 75% chance at a status. example: Base chance 10%. Mods that buff status chance by 100%. Chance to status becomes 20%.  I dont recall what the stugs chance was originally.

The stug deals damage in 3 ways.

On impact if the blob touches an enemy.

With a weak DoT in an AoE.

With a strong explosion in an AoE.

The stug can proc, I have seen the corrosion status on enemies using the stug in solo with no status-related mod, but it must be a very low chance. The 0.0% showed on the UI only refers to one of those 3 ways of dealing damage (probably it refers to the impact) and doesn't show the status chance of the other 2 ways of applying damage.

Edited by CubedOobleck