Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shade's Ghost Ability

Tyrian3k

It is quite a funny skill, but it seems like Shade should also be cloaked. Right now enemies still see it if I'm cloaked by the ability.

The second thing is, that the player is invulnerable as long as the cloak is active, which makes infested practically incapable of hurting the player.

Are alerted enemies supposed to know my exact position when I'm invisible?

The Sentinel definitely must cloak. The whole point of the Ghost ability is to allow players to sneak up on enemies. And no matter how invisible the player himself is, the enemies can still very clearly see the Sentinel floating around.

There are two ways to sneak.

1. Take great caution so none of the enemies see you. Bring isolated targets down one by one. This way the Sentinel is absolutely meaningless, as you do all the work yourself.

2. Use Ghost to sneak more freely, crossing line of sight of some enemies to get to prefered targets. Right now this doesn't work at all, as Sentinel immediately gives away your position and alerts enemies.

tl;dr Ghost is useless as it is at the moment. Make Sentinel cloak too.

Actually, the sentinel's cloak lasts indefinitely until you attack or *edit* until you get out of range of an enemy or i guess until Shade is destroyed. It should be able to cloak itself and not be too op.

Edited by Stygi