Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shouldn't Drakgoon, Stug, Penta, Lecta And Cesta Be Research Weapons?

EnForest

Suggesting the Drakgoon, Stug, Penta, Cestra, and Lecta to be Dojo Lab work? Hmmm...

-The Penta IS much similar to the Ogris/Torid(as a launcher only): A big risk-v-reward weapon that is beefy as mess.

-The Stug is pretty much a grineer looking embolist with some ogris/penta traits--^, and is a UT BioRif- err, AoE goo gun

-The Lecta is a corpus Scoliac(or flipped if goin' by release times) and the Scoliac is Lab weapon.

-The Cestra is a Braton Prime strength, Supra-Dera(both lab weapons) pocket hybrid(with a less than intimidating pew-pew sound :D).

I can definitely see those four being lab weapons easy so it sounds pretty cool an idea, EnForest.  As for the Drakgoon being a lab weapon, it would serve to only protect it from nerfs most likely, but I can also say that since a Tigris is on the market as a slash shotty the Drakgoon can take the Penta's place as a lab weapon(at worst case) with the ogris already being a lab weapon if a rebuttal like "like market, like lab" is present on this thread, Power-wise, there have been threads about nerfing the Ogris before that I have commented on being fine w reasons like It's risk-v-reward, and-- well I'm trying to NOT make a word wall. Just hit pg 3 and see ->https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/131397-when-will-you-nerf-the-ogris/page-3 (it's an old thread so don't revive it, lol :p).

Also, the wiki page on the Drakgoon has been getting pepperings of commentors saying it needs a nerf, and many others see it as a weapon with enough troubles w it already that is fine and is like a somewhat better Tigris, which feels a bit true but I'd still try a Tigris even for mastery. Having it as a lab item would probably benefit the power in it along with finding out the mastery pre-req for it if anything. If none is on the weapon, then I say it would work out as a rank 4 weapon minimun/avg.

I guess what I am saying is that if a weapon is strong enough or unique enough, having it as a lab weapon makes the future fun worth the wait depending on the weapon. 

Also, let's watch our words please people. They are just opinions, and opinions are like butt cracks; we all have them, and they can stink so let's keep it clean for other's sake and not offend them.

Edited by WarGrylls

Ghost.. I am still waiting on the Examples of Clan Tech > Market, did you actually have any or was that a baseless claim?

Synapse

Ogris

Ignis

Lanka

If we ignore for a second the Jeezus Rifle Soma, then most of the others too are > Market.

I mean, Ok, we can simply slap a ML 10 on most of them, but I'd rather prefer a lower ML and them being research weapons.

Otherwise what's the point of clans?

Edited by bobafetthotmail

I find it strange since those are "special" weapons using unique faction technologies and we never saw any love for chem lab. Also it is strange that infested whip was added to research station, while Corpus one is on the market (I know it sucks, but still?)

Eventually not everyone has reach to high rank.