Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack Of Gibs With Drakgoon

Tr1ples1xer

While playing with the drakgoon I noticed that enemies are not shredding in pieces as advertised, I can't get to cut enemies in half at all (or maybe once in 100 enemies) why is that ? It feels extremely unsatisfying having them just fall over when they should explose in gibblets or at least shred in half... My sentinel deth rifle with no mods can shred grineer pretty easily but the drakgoon can't even dismember anyone ? I want every weapon in the game to be able to slice and dice. What is wrong with gore in WF ?

You may have your gore setting disabled, check your settings in game, otherwise I'd say you haven't leveled your Drakgoon to max or you're using "improper" mods. I easily one shot enemies of all factions up to about level 40 and I haven't even maxed it yet. Remember it is also a charge weapon, I don't if you're just spamming regular attacks but that will decrease the damage and accuracy of the shots.

You may have your gore setting disabled, check your settings in game, otherwise I'd say you haven't leveled your Drakgoon to max or you're using "improper" mods. I easily one shot enemies of all factions up to about level 40 and I haven't even maxed it yet. Remember it is also a charge weapon, I don't if you're just spamming regular attacks but that will decrease the damage and accuracy of the shots.

I think OP is having an issue with the visual effects, not the killing potential. Slashing damage heavy weapons tend to cut enemies into pieces, the Tigris does it just fine so I'm not sure why OP is having this issue on a weapon that does even more Slashing damage.

I think OP is having an issue with the visual effects, not the killing potential. Slashing damage heavy weapons tend to cut enemies into pieces, the Tigris does it just fine so I'm not sure why OP is having this issue on a weapon that does even more Slashing damage

Exactly, I can kill them but they fall down and die I want them to shred to pieces, I'm shooting gazillion shrapnel pieces point blank into their face they should dismember constantly !!  but no they fall down and die unscratched, not very satisfying.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer