The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote For The Most Op Enemy In Survival

SALE94

Note that with 4 players that know each other, you can wreck the living hell but if there are only 2 players.

Which enemy would you class as most nasty in the game it can be from each faction or only 1,  i did pick survival because in defense yes you need to protect but usualy you have some time too think and breath.

In survival on other hand you are constantly on the move, while all madness rush to you.

And eventualy you or your teammate will start to  make that little  but important mistakes,  and if someting hurts that is when someting kill you from the back while you try to revive your teammate.

For example me and others in team like too do appolodorus in duo,  and from my point of view NEPALMS and Bombers are by far the most nasty in terms of way how to s***w you up.

If there are multiple of them, you rarely have a time to dodge rockets, their range is mutch bigger than our ogris, their fire cloud remains for long time, they have same stomp as heavy gunners, they can hit directly through the door.

Magnus  for example with all crits i compare damage with radiation, on lvl 58 lancer, heavy gunner, and nepalm.

Magnus make short work on both lancer and heavy gunner, especialy headshots but nepalms wil suck up that and laugh as you were hitting with pea shooter

Corpus have none of that, maybe the fusion drone.

Edited by SALE94

anything that Kicks or pulls you

on my last game that I soloed I got chain pulled like 6 times in a row would have ben more if I were not be immune to pulls during the stand up animation lol

the most freaken annoying are the Pull kick pull kick combos

seriously now.......

Seeing as how I play Vauban disruptors are literally the bane of my existance. I hate you. I had 350 energy. CARRIER STOP BRINGING ME THOSE ENERGY ORBS!!!! They're doing nothing and being was-fine, yes, give them to me thanks.

Honorable mentions:

Napalms: *boom* Sunnuva...rez plz, lookout for Napalm.
Fusion MOA: There goes 90% of my health and I'm on fire. Well at least he's almost de-and he launched his dro-and I'm dead. Jerk.
Toxic Ancients: MY SENTINEL!!!! (seriously I really hope it's a bug how they instantly die)

Bombers are split. Yes they hurt when they catch you off guard, but when your team's Ember goes flying past you shouting multiple profanities on his mic and you see a slow moving missile giving chase you cant help but laugh.

The worst of all are the toxic ancients, at least when I play ember in a high lvl mission, as I usually go down from 2-3 ticks (or 1 if really high lvl).

From other factions it's scorpions and crewmen with detrons. Scorpions for them pulleing me into a group of scorches and napalms, and Crewmen for them instakilling me when I get close.

what i hate most...is the shield lancers. when a group of them kept knocking me down and i had no energy left and im cornered...

Damn you shield lancers!!!

Just this...the Grineer has the most ANNOYING level of enemies in Survival period, especially since they have multiple heavies as well as many KD Shield Lancers, so it's pretty much KD central after awhile.

Ancient disruptor and toxic ancient, worst slappers and your done for.

Napalms from grineer,( they are so true with their fire hazards ya know, that's what i hate the most from them than anyone else).

Corpus tech, from corpus faction, those supras......

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

I personally hate Scorpions above all else, when I'm not playing Rhino or Trinity that is.

I'm not sure which map it was, but I went in with an Excalibur and there were just Scorpions everywhere, shooting that ridiculous grappling hook over and over and dragging me across the floor like some kinds of dust bunny

Napalms/Bombards

I can deal with anything. It's all just gameplay and not usually frustrating until suddenly I can't see ship,captain! My whole screen is smoke and/or fire and something stupid kills me because I have no way to know where to go or what to shoot at. The best part is when I dodge a missle and it curves behind me with the smoke trail, so now I can't see my warframe and my warframe can't see anything either! T_T

Napalms.

why the hell do they become invincible at like lvl 40?

Are you sure you're using Radiation damage instead of Corrosive for enemies like Napalms and Bombards? 

Anyways, I'd say Toxic Ancients when I'm not using Rhino. Especially if they sneak upon you from behind and smack you down.

Napalms for Grineer, since grazing their fire is basically a death sentence. Corpus I would say Fusion MOAs but I don't find any one unit that devastating, but rather the combination of units that each pose a different threat. I'm going with Fusions though because they can spawn another unit. Infested is Disruptor, hands down. If you get hit by anything you're basically done for but Disruptors remove basically any chance of recovery. Orokin would be either Heavy Gunners or Fusion MOAs, depending on what your weapon is modded not to kill.