Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greedy Mlik, The True Story.

Serialkillerwhale

First off, listen to Phorid.

Hear that distinct cow-like sound?

He's the source of greedy milk, and THAT is why you are paid to kill him.

More importantly, greedy milk takes Corpus technology to extract from phorid, so Sargas ruk, being extremely jealous, started declaring he'll squeeze it from their skulls, little did he know how accurate he was.

You see, Greedy Milk increases mental capability, and is most often found in Phorid's brain, a large dose being the source of Nyx's powers, and small ammounts in every Corpus member who drinks the stuff, all the rich ones.

Hence their unexplainable abilities.

Interesting,

But Phorid must have a protection of some sort against the active substances of this drink, 'cause I don't see it as a very greedy organism.

Yet, this could explain why there's always one faction attacking Phorid on it's node. Plus, if we can extract the milk from an individual endowed by the technocythe plague, that'll mean that there is an Orokin origin for it, or at least they discovered it.

Maybe that's what exterminated them... 

Maybe... Maybe...

'Gotta seek for more intel on that.

But when I think about it, if we can found this in the infested, maybe Warframes produces Greedy milk as well.

This could be the main reason the Corpus seeks us to obtain our Warframe and then produce their own...

Plus I think i heard the Lotus saying something like "The power of the Warframe is sacred", is it because of that?

Man, this could explain so much things!

Additional notes.

Phorid is actually a infested, oversized lancer, comparable to say, hek, but in red.

From this, and Phorid's cow-like nature, we can extrapolate that the grineer mixed bovine DNA into their clones at some point, most likely to replace irepairable genes.

proof of this can be seen in the Grineer's ungulate like legs,as well as some grineer having the urge to put on horns for some reason, while these grineer were swiftly executed, it was still another clue in this puzzle.