Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Idea For "endgame"

SniffYoBunnies

Upon getting all Non-Prime frames that aren´t RNG based,that is:Volt,Vauby,Banshee,mastering at least 20 weapons and getting atleast 500 mods,you will be able to toggle on "Hard-Mode" in your options...

--------------------------------

This COMPLETELY resets your star-chart map and Mastery Rank.

Note,that by unchecking "Hard-Mode" in your options,you will return to the normal game,with your starmap progress and Mastery Rank.

Terminus will be level 15,meaning that the highest lvl mission,wich I believe is Palus,would be around lvl 80

You will also only be coupled with players from "Hard Mode"

Moving on,ALL enemies of the faction will be spawning from the begining,so youre gonna be encountering Napalms and Scorpions from the begging!

So far,this is all I got,fell free to add any other opinions on this matter...

Now...REWARDS

----------------------------------

How will the player be rewarded for these extremely difficult missions?

-buttloads of credits

-chance at a random warframe part for a random warframe

-chance for a random Prime weapon BP

-Each 5th mission you do will give you a Rare Mod,exluding Fusion Cores

A kinda more simple way of endgame.

Tell me wat´cha think.

Seems nice, but one question.   

Would we have our weaponry how we have it or would it be reset too?  cause it'd piss of a lot of people if hard-mode reset their 6star guns/frames.  it sounds nice just smaller stuff might have to be looked at.  Plus Nightmare mode actually scales to the users level meaning if you enter with say all maxed items the enemies seem to be level 30-ish or so.

Upon getting all Non-Prime frames that aren´t RNG based,that is:Volt,Vauby,Banshee,mastering at least 20 weapons and getting atleast 500 mods,you will be able to toggle on "Hard-Mode" in your options...

--------------------------------

This COMPLETELY resets your star-chart map and Mastery Rank.

Note,that by unchecking "Hard-Mode" in your options,you will return to the normal game,with your starmap progress and Mastery Rank.

Terminus will be level 15,meaning that the highest lvl mission,wich I believe is Palus,would be around lvl 80

You will also only be coupled with players from "Hard Mode"

Moving on,ALL enemies of the faction will be spawning from the begining,so youre gonna be encountering Napalms and Scorpions from the begging!

So far,this is all I got,fell free to add any other opinions on this matter...

Now...REWARDS

----------------------------------

How will the player be rewarded for these extremely difficult missions?

-buttloads of credits

-chance at a random warframe part for a random warframe

-chance for a random Prime weapon BP

-Each 5th mission you do will give you a Rare Mod,exluding Fusion Cores

A kinda more simple way of endgame.

Tell me wat´cha think.

the first requirements are only up to about mastery 7 which isn't even that high... at all.

All though I like the part about the butt-load of credits.

Edit: When entering hard mode will we keep all of our weapons/mods we had before or will we start fresh? Also when exiting hard mode will we go back to how it was before we entered hard mode?

Edited by Quasar-Sandwich

huh? Why reset your mastery?

This isn't endgame. Endgame is for the people with every mod, warframe, weapon, etc. Giving us more rare mods and warframe parts is pointless. We don't need it. If you're missing a few mods or don't have every frame, I don't know if I'd say you're "at endgame."

Why not just make it so when you finish the star chart you can play nightmare on every node, then make nightmare actually hard? Then after you finish nightmare on every node, you can play Hell, where enemies have randomized damage immunities, do insane damage, etc. Okay, maybe that's exactly what Diablo 2 did, but hey, it's like the best game ever. I'd much prefer something like Path of Exile's map system in Warframe, but with keys instead of maps.

We need endgame really badly, but nothing in this thread is going to solve Warframe's nonexistent endgame issue.

Edited by VegetableBasket