Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Shade

SevenNations

First time posting on forums, so go easy on me, but I had this idea stuck in my head and figured I'd share it. I thought of Shade (Name change to Bedim) to be an female antihero of sorts, focusing on shadows and manipulating fear. Since I am a terrible artist I don't have any concept art but I imagined her to look like Dark Samus (http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/c/c5/DarkSamus_pose1.png) from the Metroid prime series. Maybe like a mix between the original Dark Samus and http://i.imgur.com/OkoSy.jpg

Stats: At 0/30

Shields 125/375

Health 75/225

Energy 150/225

Armor 20

Sprint Speed 1.2

Abilities:

1- Shadow Spear 25 Energy

Bedim creates a spear out of the shadows and hurls it at an enemy.

Deals 100/150/200/250 puncture damage on initial hit and rains 25 Shields, 5 health, and 5 energy every second for 2/3/4/5 seconds. Affected by power duration and initial damage is affected by power strength.

2- Shroud 50 Energy

Bedim cloaks her teammates, making them invisible.

All teammates, no matter the range, are cloaked for 2/3/4/5 seconds, affected by power duration.

This power would function just like Loki's invisibility, no stun on enemies and cloaked Tenno shift to an undetected state.

3- Hallucinogen 50 Energy

Bedim infuses her weapons with shadows, dealing extra damage and panicking enemies.

Shade's weapons deal 10/15/20/25% more damage for 9/11/13/15 seconds. Enemies killed by Shade while Hallucinogen is active melt upon death and all enemies with a 2/3/4/5 meter radius have a 20/30/40/50% chance to panic and stand in one place for 3 seconds. Damage multiplier and panic chance are affected by power strength, length of damage increase is affected by duration.

4- Alone in the Dark 100 Energy

Bedim darkens the area in a 15/20/25/30 meter radius. Blinding and stopping enemies for 2/3/4/5 seconds. After the time is up, the shadows reach up and pierce enemies. The greater the distance between targets the greater the damage, every 2 meters is equal to 500 puncture damage, up to a max of 3,000 damage (12 meters). This power is not affected by power damage but is affected by power range and stun time is affected by power duration.

Edit: Changed power 4 to be a great distance between damage ticks. (.5 to 2)Changed name to Bedim.

Edited by Frainbreeze5