Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Domestic Tile Set

Saruki

So this idea isn't very fleshed out but here you go- I believe it would be really interesting to have missions in populated centers of the two factions. I can only assume they exist but as of yet I don't THINK we've seen anything like it. It would be quite the experience jumping across narrow alleyways between apartments. Even if they are smaller zones. Then perhaps you might have to face Corpus on an open boulevard while civilians run in panic away. That could add quite the environmental hazard if civilians are all over getting in your way and such. I can see the obvious problem with, well just killing all the civilians... perhaps they are invulnerable just to make up for player hazard? Or maybe a penalty for killing them? Maybe the mission falls and then you have to start all over. I'm not sure. I believe it's been said Grineer use slave labor? Maybe an assassinate mission to liberate slaves? What do you guys think? (Sorry for any mistakes in my typing I'm using my phone and its being disagreeable.)

Last livestream Steve said they don't use slaves, they just have a manual labour class (Something like that, anyway)

Sounds cool, but tbh, I'd much prefer they worked on more wildlife than civilians that just run away.

I mean no offence, and I do like the idea.

i would love to have urban missions, if they ever worked on stealth they could be amazing for stealth not to mention all of the parkour opportunities they could open up, or they could add a non lethal take down or weapon for civilians in case they tried to alert gaurds or something

Oh yeah I never really thought of stealth options... that gives me a while plethora of new environment.ideas. Like dark zones, blizzards and now sand storms. Sorry, I'm getting off track now. I do wish stealth had a place in Warframe though better rewards let aggro reset or something. Hopefully the new upgraded melee mechanics well help with that. ANYWAY, I really don't think the civilian thing is such a bad idea. People need to reward creativity in game mechanics more. I'm not sure what societies exist in the Warframe universe but there's got to be something out there to suit it. I mean heck they can basically make up whatever they want anyway at this point. Nit only that but they are in a GOOD position in my opinion to do so. And showing more of Warframe universe society would certainly cure some of my crazy lust for story, lore, history and over all immersion.