Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titan Extractor Sentinel

SoulStealer64

"Tired of hours and hours of tedious farming, only to get only 1 of the 2 orokin cells you needed?

Well then, here is the sentinel for you!

Based off the typical Titan Extractor Probe you have come to know and love, I bring you the Titan Extractor Sentinel. Armed with a modified mining laser for continuous damage on enemy forces, the Titan Extractor Sentinel will grant you a resource multiplyer on enemies it hits, and an even larger one on enemies it kills! rather than that measly 1 orokin cell, you can get 2... or even 3!"

What do you guys think?

I gave it a mining laser, as it fills the weapon type currently missing in the sentinels at the moment, which is the continuous weapon type.

It also fills a major gap in the game currently, which is a way to boost your resource gathering efficiency.

I was thinking that it could give a bonus of 50% extra resources with an unranked mod, rounded up, and gaining 10% extra per rank. This bonus would be doubled if the sentinel got the killing blow on an enemy.

Edited by SoulStealer64

And I want a Regulator sentinel which will perma-increase my speed and damage. And yes, it will shout propoganda in my ear non-stop...

This is not a mock, I'm serious. I love Regulators. If we can copy their weapons, why not their machines?

We need more utility sentinels. They started to work on it with the carrier, and hopefully DE will continue with expanding the sentinel ranks with other supporting sentinels.

One of the new Grineer bosses has an actual sentinel/drone in the upcoming patches. I don't know much about it, but they did say that they had some ideas about Warframes and sentinels that they were playing with. I heard that in patch 12(maybe) all frames will be getting a revamping/refresher of some kind but specifics weren't given. I hope this includes some sentinel changes.

I like the idea of an active extractor sentinel. I had an idea that the extractors and sentinels could be merged to give the extractors different powers to help gather and stay alive while deployed (you would have to make/buy 2 if you wanted to keep the reg sentinel as well). Basically it is just merging the 2 machines. Whichever sentinel is used, its main ability will be bestowed upon the extractor along with health and shield boosts, maybe even speed. Carrier could enhance speed/volume, Shade could give stealth properties, Wyrm could give that mining laser (for more rarer item gathering like you said) or add the crowd control stun/knockdown, Dethcube could beef up armor and offensive capabilities and Djinn could give the extractor a poison shield (or because of its wep type, cover the extractor in poison tipped spikes). These are just some rough ideas.

I also had this idea. It's more about the Sentinels and less about the extractors but check it out anyway. Thanks for reading!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/152789-sentinels-adding-a-bindingleeching-modemechanic/

So, if I use this concept Sentinel to get a drop rate multiplier.. So, If I use Nekros, does that give me the chance to get x3 drops? Seems like an OP farming concept

Yes, that truly does seem a little bit overpowered :P

However you will note that i said the sentinel must attack the target for it to drop the extra resources, which could maybe reduce the power of this a little, as the corpses would not get extra resources.

I like the idea of an active extractor sentinel. I had an idea that the extractors and sentinels could be merged to give the extractors different powers to help gather and stay alive while deployed (you would have to make/buy 2 if you wanted to keep the reg sentinel as well). Basically it is just merging the 2 machines. Whichever sentinel is used, its main ability will be bestowed upon the extractor along with health and shield boosts, maybe even speed. Carrier could enhance speed/volume, Shade could give stealth properties, Wyrm could give that mining laser (for more rarer item gathering like you said) or add the crowd control stun/knockdown, Dethcube could beef up armor and offensive capabilities and Djinn could give the extractor a poison shield (or because of its wep type, cover the extractor in poison tipped spikes). These are just some rough ideas.

I also had this idea. It's more about the Sentinels and less about the extractors but check it out anyway. Thanks for reading!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/152789-sentinels-adding-a-bindingleeching-modemechanic/

Wow, that really is a great idea!

I'll be keeping an eye on your thread