Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replacement For Excalibur's Super Jump

rudrahermes

Simple, post your ideas for an ability to replace the useless(arguably) Super Jump ability.

Mine;

Primal Surge: Cost: 75 energy

Infinite stamina for duration, accompanied with increase melee damage and inability to use primary and secondary guns. Also projectiles are auto blocked when not attacking (reflection mod will allow damage return)          

Duration:    25/ 30/ 35/ 40 seconds

Damage increase:  x1.5/ x2/ x2.5/ x3 to all melee damage

Damage reduction from blocked projectile: 25% / 50%/ 75% / 100%   

-Cannot be altered by mods

excalibur is one of the most complete/ balanced warframes, the only problem is that radial javelin cant pass trough objects.

also you could add as a complement the effect of heavy impact as default without the mod.

i agree with fundoktaspock, propose new things, not to remove something that is not broken.

Super jump is not useless at all. People tend to yell this when they don't or can't use a power correctly, so for them it means it's unnecessary and/or bad. I for one, have no problems at all, as the Pendragon helmet, a maxed Focus mod and a maxed Heavy Impact mod can be really useful AoE knockdown for a mere 7 power.

Dude the way you make powers are to strong, one power that buffs 3 things really your just asking for trouble and anyways this is almost the same exact thing as like Valkyr's Hysteria which is a t4 ability so basically your idea would give Excalibur two t4 abilitys

Edited by Sasoka

Give him focus, pendragon helm and heavy impact he does that on landing.

Which requires going way up, way down, an extra mod and a helmet.

You seem to misunderstand my intentions in that.

I want Excalibur with a minimum strength build to bunny hop around the level making grineer bow down at how kawai he is.  

Which requires going way up, way down, an extra mod and a helmet.

You seem to misunderstand my intentions in that.

I want Excalibur with a minimum strength build to bunny hop around the level making grineer bow down at how kawai he is.  

No I see what you ment I was making a joke on how no one smart in this game would (or should) spend that time and money on something like that just to get super jump something better than a jump.

Edited by Sasoka