Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Starting Login Area To Dojo

Dat_Krawg

i had a theory we have these big dojo's that clans have built but they only seem to get used for small little things ie. trading dueling and the research of weapons..

so simply my idea is that DE add a cryo chamber room to the dojo where your tenno comes out of as you log in have the star map  in front of the pod and o either side of the room have a arsenal locker and a foundry for ease of access. 

as for new players or Clanless players have them simply in a small drop ship with the same sort of set up just no exits from the room. thoughts?

Having a spawn point tho would make it become like every other MMO that has a House/area when players log in, I like having my Tenno surveying the galaxy in a calm fashion.

well yes i do admit there would be people who would prefer to have there tenno overlooking the star map like it is now but it has been that way for some time. and i regard to player housing technically we already have it its just not being utilized in that way atm.

There has been talk about this. If fact, I think it even got mentioned briefly in the last live stream. They didn't say it was going to happen, but they mentioned it.

yes it was mentioned in either the last or 2nd last livestream as a highly requested thing