Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question For [De] "digital Extremes Dev's & Staff"

MagmaTung

QUESTION FOR [DE] "Digital Extremes Dev's & Staff"

Why is it that T1, T2, T3 and Vault locations look 10 millions times better than out crappy Dojo's ?

I say crappy, because compaired to all the beautiful structures and designs in these highend missions,

look beyond gorgeous, but our dojo's are cold and plain.

Dev's really need to give us hard working Frames some great gorgeous homes like these missions have.

Ive seen some really beautiful structures in these missions, then when i go back to my Dojo, im like WTF......

I dont want to hang out in my own Dojo, because its not as Beautiful as the ones in the missions....

Just saying, something has to give here.

We work very hard grinding and grinding, we should have beautiful locations of our own just like these beautiful missions.

HERE IS AN IDEA: (aswell)

Give us some kind of invasions in our Dojo's where we have to defend our Dojo's from enemies.

and we could invite friends to help out.

Something like, we have to replace 8 Data chips back to their locations that the Grineers took out and also find some crystal to turn the generators back on.

Stabalize the atmosphere by activating atmospheric tanks with a device and get our labs back up and running.

all while killing enemies all around our Dojo's.

and enemy amount depends on size of Dojo. and when the invasion is complete,

we get as an award we get a forma, to help us build another room in our Dojo :)

The Forma we earn from the Dojo invasion will only be able to be used only in the Dojo and no where else.

:)

Edited by MagmaTung

well the tenno copy orokin culture weapons frames and architecture yet can never fully replicate it so the dojo is meant to be a lackluster version of the orokin towers hence why it doesn't look as good

ya, but it sucks, if you know what i mean.

I totally understand what you are saying, thats cool and all. but damn, our Dojo's look horrid.