Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bleed Applying Far More Than Normal? Host Bug?

Polsvoyce

Not sure if others are having this problem or not, but Bleed seems to be applying to my character constantly, regardless of frame and stage. Its basically so bad I'm needing Vitality mods over Shields.

Since I seem to be the only one complaining about Bleed amongst my friends, I've been watching their health bars. Sure enough, they seem to be fine while rocking 200 HP or so. I swapped to Saryn and my 800+ HP wasn't enough, oftentimes slip-and-sliding on my own blood to the finish line. My shields never came close to dropping, and I'd often get a bleed proc after a door opens and the first enemy bullet hits me. Losing 800 HP over just Bleed damage seems insane, especially since my Penta is killing these enemies almost instantly once they show up - its not sustained damage I'm taking. Continuously getting bleed proc from the first bullet that hits me led me to believe something was amiss.

I seem to host a lot when playing. Dunno if that's relevant information, but I guess I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this problem and what's causing it. I'll be experimenting with my other friends hosting, but there seems to be something wrong at the moment, as this has been going on for a couple of weeks now for me.