The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Games What I Recommend On Side Of Warframe.

Revel72

Risk of Rain.

Man this game is really good and difficult as hell when enough time has been spent surviving. Also multiplayer is somewhat nicely large 4 peeps per game. If I remember correctly this game should able to bought on steam with price of under 10 € I am not sure what it costs on £ or $ but I still recommend that game.

Bastion.

Even if it is single player between these games. The story is astonishing good and nice gameplay best of all. The choices what you can do to story. Hmm... Damn good. Narrator... Reminds me from XboxAhoy from youtube if there is something to say about him. I would love to listen that narrator nearly all day long.

Hexxit.

Even if it is a mod pack for minecraft damn this mod pack is amazing offers easier and difficult things for player. Best of all you build and kill much more difficult enemies and best of all. Much more blocks to use and things to do. RNG provides you extremely good difficulty. I have to admit I have had few times ragequit moments because of this game and modpack.

Some older games what you might have not tried or you have tried not with these mods.

Doom Real Guns Mod.

Makes game nicely difficult and that is something what I want but also curse a lot to. Guns are from MW2 but for Doom 2 gameplay everything what makes it different to go on engagements and between them is awesome. If you ask is this seriously difficult? Dude I can say. It is damn difficult few "Oh come... *gasp* I got enough" I moments I have had but fun to play but it has bugs what causes game to crash. Darn funny time to time.

Project MSX V.2

More vertical, different line of defense, different guns and more enemies. What I should say? Let's kick these enemies back to hell. Overall gameplay on MSX is rewarding and difficult as more you play and as more you raise the difficulty but there is one thing... It is on alpha game might crash pretty oddly or from ominous reasons. Funny :D

Feel free to add what you would recommend to play.