Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fused My Attacks

agassparkle

Hello,

I am a total noob :)

Just DLed and started to play. While i was trying to figure out what is what , i think i have fused my inivisibilty with an other ability.

Is there a way to get this back ?

Or is there a way to create a new cha in the same accout ?\

Thanks

To make a new character (which would supply you with new cards of that characters abilities) would require either money (irl) or a lot of time. You can either get the Warframe's blueprints, collect the pieces to make that blueprint (which is 1 orokin cell with 3 pieces that need blueprints to make...) then take the time to build it which would take about 6 days at most since 3 days to make a Warframe without plat useage, 1 day on each of the parts, etc.

The Money one depends on which Warframe you got, Plat on the basic ones (Loki, Volt, and Excaliber) are 75plat each. All of this can be found under Market-> Warframes

Hope this helps

You can get skill cards like any other mods, but they're rare.

Or you could do this... less expensive :L

Edited by Yanga

Nope, you're pretty much screwed. It will be a long time before you EVER see a new loki power, assuming you can even find a damn sheild mod so that you can leave the starting area to actually look for a Loki power mod. Take note Devs, your mod system alienates new players so hard that they have to make new accounts.

Edited by CosyPigeon

Be glad you didn't melt your Invis.

I did delete it. :)

Take note Devs, your mod system alienates new players so hard that they have to make new accounts.

It definetly alienates. And very easy to make this mistake. Aaaaand i have a new account now :)

And i remembered that i had 150 plat in this account :S

That's pretty dreadfull. they really should put in a prompt to prevent people from accidentally fusing their warframes abilities. for example, if you attempt to fuse an ability card in a way that will destroy it and you don't have any of the same ability cards in the deck, the game will warn you that this will destroy your ability and you won't be bale to use it until you can find another one befor yiou can make the fussion.

That's pretty dreadfull. they really should put in a prompt to prevent people from accidentally fusing their warframes abilities. for example, if you attempt to fuse an ability card in a way that will destroy it and you don't have any of the same ability cards in the deck, the game will warn you that this will destroy your ability and you won't be bale to use it until you can find another one befor yiou can make the fussion.

I would second that. Now i have a toon with only one ability :)

Can i ask back my invis card back ? :D