Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Update 7 Lacks?

LuCaSCV

So I'm here to say a few things that would turn our experience with Update 7 easier and without stress:

▪ Add a Back button to Customize Colors Menu, that is no button to click for you to go back, many people asked me if it was bugged, because they didn't know that ESC goes back.

▪ Make an easier way to fuse the mods from a weapon/warframe currently selected, like it is know i spent like 5 minutes to fuse a few mods, even with those listing options, it's a little confusing to find them(with so much fusion cores and duplicated mods), and i think everyone would like to be able to fuse some mods without having to unequip them every time.

▪ I can see that many people are confused about 2.0 Mods by now, many don't know that some mods have their "classes" that are shown by a symbol on the right upper corner of the cards, so they don't know why some mods stay red in some slots (it's because it is equiped in a slot with a different class), i think that it has to be something written on the blank slot and the card, like the class of the card, and not just symbols because many people may have hard times trying to figure it out.

▪ And i think everyone would like to have a way to sell more then one mod, like it was before Update 7, pls DE, add a way to select many mods/fusion core to sell.

▪ Improve the new chat window, i think people are using it less, like it's harder to chat on Clan now... and when i send messages to the Clan, they don't see it at all. I can't see a way to send PMs in-game anymore, what happened? (I realized you can use /w username message command... but the PM option from contacts menu were removed).

▪ Make the fusion system prices lower, or even make fusion core/mods costs more, so we can sell them for money, because with the pricing the way it is it's too hard to farm and buy/fuse things, pls make it easier to obtain credits or make the things costs less.

▪ After last March 19th upgrade when we go to contacts menu it aways shows up the end of the list and not the begining, and monsters and Mods from defense missions like Xini with a glass on the bottom are getting stuck, making it a little boring to kill them and making the mission last longer. So i know these are a bug/glitch but i'm saying it here so i won't need to make another topic(sorry about that it's because the majority of things i said was not bugs but only improvements so this is the correct forum) :p.

▪More clarification on the new rank up tests. The target practice is totally unclear and has a screen full of balls linking together with one glowing, always out of sight from the last, in a few seconds I had failed after only being told 'shoot the targets'.(By Pairadix)

By the way I think the Developers are doing a great work, and it'll take time to fix everything. The new maps are awesome, I'm loving the game since i first played it, and even more now! Thank you for everything, i loved the exclusive Lato Vandal and the 100 Plat, and i'm sure everyone loved it!

Anyway post your sugestions too Tennos, i would appreciate your suggestions and coments :)

Edited by LuCaSCV

I'd like to add one thing, though this just may be me being tired and dumb.

More clarification on the new rank up tests. The target practice is totally unclear and has a screen full of balls linking together with one glowing, always out of sight from the last, in a few seconds I had failed after only being told 'shoot the targets'.

I'd like to add one thing, though this just may be me being tired and dumb.

More clarification on the new rank up tests. The target practice is totally unclear and has a screen full of balls linking together with one glowing, always out of sight from the last, in a few seconds I had failed after only being told 'shoot the targets'.

Oh i see.. i haven't seen the new rank up tests yet, but a friend of mine told me about this, and yes... the tests needs more clarification, maybe people fail them for nothing, you spend your time to find what is your objective and don't have time to complete it.

So I'm here to say a few things that would turn our experience with Update 7 easier and without stress:

▪ Add a Back button to Customize Colors Menu, that is no button to click for you to go back, many people asked me if it was bugged, because they didn't know that ESC goes back.

Definatly. I think it's either a bug or an oversight though, since that button was there before.

▪ Make an easier way to fuse the mods from a weapon/warframe currently selected, like it is know i spent like 5 minutes to fuse a few mods, even with those listing options, it's a little confusing to find them(with so much fusion cores and duplicated mods), and i think everyone would like to be able to fuse some mods without having to unequip them every time.

I believe Steve said something about this being on their backlog. DE's not a company to let things like these pass by.

▪ I can see that many people are confused about 2.0 Mods by now, many don't know that some mods have their "classes" that are shown by a symbol on the right upper corner of the cards, so they don't know why some mods stay red in some slots (it's because it is equiped in a slot with a different class), i think that it has to be something written on the blank slot and the card, like the class of the card, and not just symbols because many people may have hard times trying to figure it out.

Hmm, i'm on the fence regarding this one. It's easy enough to understand if the player reads "the manual", and the cards themselves have already a plethora of information to digest. Making something that is bigger or clearer would transform them in a circus with everyone trying to get your attention. The way it is now, you can clearly see them if you know what you're looking for.

▪ And i think everyone would like to have a way to sell more then one mod, like it was before Update 7, pls DE, add a way to select many mods/fusion core to sell.

+1

▪ Improve the new chat window, i think people are using it less, like it's harder to chat on Clan now... and when i send messages to the Clan, they don't see it at all. I can't see a way to send PMs in-game anymore, what happened? (I realized you can use /w username message command... but the PM option from contacts menu were removed).

Also agree with this, but with no ofense the suggestion goes without saying. The developers said that the new chat system is as barebones as it can be, and they are iterating on it on a daily basis (Just on U7 premiere night i pointed out to Steve on the council chat that the font was hard to read on 1080p resolution, and he fixed them in a matter of minutes)

▪ Make the fusion system prices lower, or even make fusion core/mods costs more, so we can sell them for money, because with the pricing the way it is it's too hard to farm and buy/fuse things, pls make it easier to obtain credits or make the things costs less.

I'd like to see them trying to achieve a balance between fusion costs, item sale prices and credit sources. But we will simply never had as easy as we had before. The truth of the matter is that grinding is part of the F2P model, and people were having it very easy before with farming Xini and whatnot. Also, there were no credit sinks before. People had all that credit, and nothing to do with it.

The game is entertaining, so farming for both credits and cores/mods shouldn't be a hassle. Besides, you don't need to actually farm mods forever. Once you get a mod of good enough quality that modifies a stat, you won't need another one.

▪ After last March 19th upgrade when we go to contacts menu it aways shows up the end of the list and not the begining, and monsters and Mods from defense missions like Xini with a glass on the bottom are getting stuck, making it a little boring to kill them and making the mission last longer. So i know these are a bug/glitch but i'm saying it here so i won't need to make another topic(sorry about that it's because the majority of things i said was not bugs but only improvements so this is the correct forum) :p.

Can't comment on this because even with >200 hours of actual playtime, i've never been to Xini ^-^. Willingly, i should add.

▪More clarification on the new rank up tests. The target practice is totally unclear and has a screen full of balls linking together with one glowing, always out of sight from the last, in a few seconds I had failed after only being told 'shoot the targets'.(By Pairadix)

I've never had a test since the patch. But if it's too dificult it's probably on their list of hot-fixes-to-do.

Lato Vandal and the 100 Plat

Oh.. Lato Vandal.. it holds many secrets, i tell you =)

EDIT: By the way, you should have been accepted into the portuguese translation team by now. Have you checked your g-mail inbox and junk folders? We definatly need all hands on deck for U7 and U8 (when it comes)

Edited by Renan.Ruivo

EDIT: By the way, you should have been accepted into the portuguese translation team by now. Have you checked your g-mail inbox and junk folders? We definatly need all hands on deck for U7 and U8 (when it comes)

Yes i saw the invite and i took a look at the translation table and there are many things from update 7 to translate and i already translated some things haha, by the way thank you for inviting me :)

Yes i saw the invite and i took a look at the translation table and there are many things from update 7 to translate and i already translated some things haha, by the way thank you for inviting me :)

Have you requested access to the localization forums? You need the title of Tenno Operative (like mine) to participate on our discussions =).

It's the only way we have to not step into other people's work and butcher the entire thing, rsrs.

Reply to the original e-mail you got from Draice and request access to the forums. Unless he said he's already working on it.. if that's the case then just wait.

Edited by Renan.Ruivo

Have you requested access to the localization forums? You need the title of Tenno Operative (like mine) to participate on our discussions =).

It's the only way we have to not step into other people's work and butcher the entire thing, rsrs.

Reply to the original e-mail you got from Draice and request access to the forums. Unless he said he's already working on it.. if that's the case then just wait.

Draice said:

I'll be granting you access to the Translator Forums, and promoting you to the role of Tenno Operative shortly. Once you have access to the forums, please use these to coordinate with the rest of the localization team.

So i don't need to ask him right? :D I'll be able to talk to the team shortly :)

Draice said he'd be granting me access shortly

So i don't need to ask him right? :D I'll be able to talk to the team shortly :)

Yes. Also there wasn't need to quote what he said ^-^. Stuff that we deal with is under NDA.

Edited by Renan.Ruivo