Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Synapse Is Going To Stay Useless Now Or ?

Starender

The status proc is broken now together with the other update.

We had 10 ticks/s  before forgot what it was at.. .5%  think? thats 10x 5% /s

now its 1x 10%

A clear nerf.

It should be per fin tick not 1x /s... it only helps any gun that fires slower the 1.0 anything else is completely nerfed.

revert the damage display change until you come up with a fix, thanks. that S#&$ was just a minor cosmetic thing that nobody really cared about, and now you've traded a bit of screen clutter for making stream weapons feel like you're playing with a bonus 500 ping. great work

guys, dont argue anymore... If you paid attention to how synapse is doing, you should look at the mobs hp when shooting at it. From what Ive tested, it is still doing great: the hp of mobs slowly goes down or they simplay die right away. The mobs no longer <<stay alive>> like they used to be after the patch. Well, i do agree that it gets annoying we cant see our damage until ??? seconds and while people lag its a nightmare to use synapse... but the proc chance is really fixed i can confirm it.

guys, dont argue anymore... If you paid attention to how synapse is doing, you should look at the mobs hp when shooting at it. From what Ive tested, it is still doing great: the hp of mobs slowly goes down or they simplay die right away. The mobs no longer <<stay alive>> like they used to be after the patch. Well, i do agree that it gets annoying we cant see our damage until ??? seconds and while people lag its a nightmare to use synapse... but the proc chance is really fixed i can confirm it.

Damage isn't the problem, it's the proc chance. 11.7 made it so you can only have a chance to proc PER SECOND. Multi-hit was a big plus on flux and synapse with their decent status chance. 11.6 killed it and 11.7 didn't really fix that problem.