Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newb Question About Chat Here.

Coujo

very basic question here. how do i enable the chat? ever since update 7, i cant chat with anyone at all. i have no chat screens under squad or contacts list and nothing at all during a mission. am i the only one with this issue? how do i fix this issue?

This issue has been going on with several people when they minimize the Chat... it usually is open when you click the >> symbol but right now it is very glitchy. Causes some fps lag in every location except in mission. Problematic but easy to adjust to, just annoying when you don't know what is going on in chat that causes the lag :l

This issue has been going on with several people when they minimize the Chat... it usually is open when you click the >> symbol but right now it is very glitchy. Causes some fps lag in every location except in mission. Problematic but easy to adjust to, just annoying when you don't know what is going on in chat that causes the lag :l

im looking for this >> symbol on my screen and i dont see it anywhere at all. even on the planet mission tree screen. nothing showing up anywhere.

When you're not in a mission, the chat is now it's own little bar. After logging in, it'll show up in the bottom left corner of the screen after a few seconds, which can be opened by clicking the little box on the right side of it. You can click and hold the bar to drag it around.

In missions it's just a normal chat box, press enter and it opens up.

When you're not in a mission, the chat is now it's own little bar. After logging in, it'll show up in the bottom left corner of the screen after a few seconds, which can be opened by clicking the little box on the right side of it. You can click and hold the bar to drag it around.

In missions it's just a normal chat box, press enter and it opens up.

i get neither of these

Then post a screenshot so we can actually see.

If it's your resolution, it's getting pushed off of the screen.

I would if I could complete this bugged update...

and while your at it, mind telling me what the button for the screenshot is and what folder the screenshots end up in?

There is not much to see though, just the normal screen without a chat box.

Edited by CubedOobleck