Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter, Grineer Invasion, Pathogen Rounds

Cranial_Enigma

Well at the rate that the grineer are taking over Jupiter it won't be long until Themisto (Alad V assassination) is the only corpus mission on Jupiter left. Now you may be thinking that it won't be that bad, but what is the only unit(s) that spawn on Jupiter? The Anti Moas , scavenger drones (also spawn on other missions but are very rare otherwise), and corpus crewmen with detrons are specific to Jupiter, but the main one that I want to talk about is the Anti Moa.

Anti Moas are the only unit to drop pathogen rounds (which you can hope to get through transmuting) but were very common to see in survival on Elara which is almost grineer at this point. If we successfully help the grineer take over Jupiter we will have essentially made pathogen rounds into an extremely rare mod and almost exclusive since there will be very little missions left that will have Anti Moas in it to drop.

I know that detron must be obtained but we also have to look at what consequences we get for only helping the grineer in search for that detron.

And for people that have a bunch of pathogen rounds, I bet you will be very rich in the next week or so.

This is pretty interesting.

I don't really play this game as much anymore, but it seems more and more like Warframe is becoming a game

about opportunities.

Opportunities to get that BP on an alert.

Opportunities to get that exclusive weapon.

Opportunities to farm these specific infested at this moment.

Just some thoughts.

Invasion logic seems to have changed, and planets being invaded change frequently. But in answer to your question, those units should start appearing on other planets.

I agree, the Anti Moas have to be one of my favorite enemies to fight, especially when a lot of them start to show up since it becomes so chaotic.