Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sprint Lock Option For Acrobatics?

eimrun

Question

I think its would be great to have a sprint lock option in the menu for especially controllers. To do acrobatic stunts needs sprint button pressed always...and I always find myself running out of fingers on the controllers whenever i do backfilp during wallrun ( yes u can do backflip when running the walls), slide->jump->change direction+slide in midair, climbing two vertical wall backflip and change direction in midair, etc.....I jus love flipping through everything. I've tried every combination in controller mapping but every combo mapping that I've tried could work well when doing one acrobat manuver but failed when I tried to do another.  We could have something where the sprint lock is cancelled whenever movement key is release or something. I think that would work great. Just throwing it out there.

4 answers to this question

Found it! Cant do roll with that though T_T. While we are on the topic, maybe a way to expand more button map is to have a button to toggle between button map A and button map B ( like Dragon Crown button layout if you play the game). That way we can expand more functionality within a limited button on the controller. Now that melee 2.0 is coming up, I think its a good idea.