Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HEK - The new Super Weapon??

MetaMortred

I just saw the new weapon added in the game, it requires you be rank 5!!! But you can craft it very easily using basic materials which I had :D

If you wanna see how powerful this weapon is simply fight the boss on Earth (Everest) he has that weapon and I can't believe he killed me in a few kills. The weapon seems to be an energy shotgun. It makes gorgon look like a crappy slingshot!

HEK: the new overpowered weapon :D if you thought Gorgon was OP you were wrong . . . so very wrong :D

To craft you need:

500 alloy plates

900 salvage

100 polymere bundle

2 neurodes

1 day to complete.

25000 credits

(Thanks Antharax)

Edited by TheNexusCloud

After leveling it a bit and playing with it for a day, I deem it the one shot. It destroyes most normal mobs in 1 hit. Once I get some proper multishot upgrades, I dare say it'll even kill pluto mobs in 1 hit as well. Its firerate is also quite good. Once you pick up the firerate upgrades from the skill tree, it starts feeling like the bronco. Except, way more damage and a decent clip.

As a side note, when you kill an enemy point blank with it, their body goes FLYING. You can do this to corpes that are ling around too. It's very fun rag doll gun. :D (Now if only they made it so flying corpes did damage to enemies they hit. =P)

Edited by Vectos

I doubt there will be any nerf, and I'm ok with some weapons being stronger than others. This is not a PvP game where everything should be balanced, this is a coop loot-oriented action game.

Everything should be "ish" on par though, otherwise theres no point in the other guns being in the game at all.

After leveling it a bit and playing with it for a day, I deem it the one shot. It destroyes most normal mobs in 1 hit. Once I get some proper multishot upgrades, I dare say it'll even kill pluto mobs in 1 hit as well. Its firerate is also quite good. Once you pick up the firerate upgrades from the skill tree, it starts feeling like the bronco. Except, way more damage and a decent clip.

As a side note, when you kill an enemy point blank with it, their body goes FLYING. You can do this to corpes that are ling around too. It's very fun rag doll gun. :D (Now if only they made it so flying corpes did damage to enemies they hit. =P)

that sounds extremely fun. cant wait to get mine :>

Everything should be "ish" on par though, otherwise theres no point in the other guns being in the game at all.

Well the Hek is region-locked to a fairly high-level area (you need to be able to get to Earth to craft it) and the Gorgon is rank-locked. I'm guessing what we're seeing here is actually high-level equipment. Presumably they're also implying, since Vay Hek now can use one, that they're also making high-level enemies for regions like Earth and Pluto?