The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Prime Time Clan Emblem Contest!

[DE]Megan

Whoa, this is top notch. The Excalibur Prime really does encompass the whole "prime" thing, since Excalibur is the "poster boy" frame IMO. I love how only the gold piece on his head is highlighted; it brings an off-center focus point to the whole emblem. Also, the position that he is in, rather than a static standing position for example, seems to convey the action/"space ninja" aspect of the game well without incorporating a weapon (and keeping a balanced look to the emblem). The golden Lotus symbol works really well in that position, thrusting the whole image forwards and framing the Excalibur Prime in a way that makes him look important (since the symbol widens out in front it looks like it's actually 3D and pointing towards/supporting the Excalibur Prime). Another way to look at it IMO is that the Excalibur Prime leapt off the Lotus symbol towards the viewer; this also emphasizes the action aspect and overall the prime theme. The words are perfectly in the theme of Warframe (though they don't exactly give off a "prime" feeling) and they frame the Excalibur Prime well while still keeping a fluid action look to the figure. A little something like a flourish or something could be added below the Excalibur Prime's feet and loop around or something IMO, but I'm not a designer so it's probably a bad idea. The octagon is a bit plain, looking like a plate metal sheet with bolts in them but it frames up the whole emblem very nicely and uniformly. It could be a bit more interesting, though. The eight symbols around the octagon are really well done. They bring an elegant and interesting look to the emblem (and they could also symbolize the "elegant" aspect to the game and its prime weapons/warframes).

This emblem brings together the themes and motifs of Warframe/Updates beautifully. Overall the emblem is well balanced and simple, although fairly interesting as well. I really love this one and I hope it wins. Then again this is just my opinion, I'm just bad at designs but this seems like a really polished product.

Tip top work Larvatheoz; I'm rooting for you to win this!

I'm not even going to enter this contest, there are way too many good entries and my designing skills are... below average. Good luck to all who enter!

Thanks for your words and appreciation man, I couldn´t described it better, like u did.

I´m glad you like it! (:

Here's my entry:

8l6o.jpg

If someone has already used this theatre concept , well then sorry cuz i didn't check thru every entries XD

I have the theatre sign to depict show time & a common shuriken to emphasize ninja. 

As for other fellow contestant I like the one with the coffee the most. There are a few that looks really awesome & professional too but I like the coffee design becuz it gives me that   'prime time = sit back, chill & relax time'  feels.

Thanks for your words and appreciation man, I couldn´t described it better, like u did.

I´m glad you like it! (:

A reply from the creator :O

No problem, I just really like that one since it fits into the Warframe and "prime" themes better than other emblems that have crazy font or over complicated designs that don't balance well. I really do hope this one wins; I would love to see how regal its final product looks!