Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Prime Time Clan Emblem Contest!

[DE]Megan

Please refrain from using Tablets or Photoshop. We would like everyone to have a fair chance by submitting hand drawn images. You may use pencil, crayons, markers, etc for your submission. If you need to trace images for a cleaner look then go for it!

Our artists will be able to clean up any 'muddy lines' caused by scanning the image.

The image you submit does not need to be 128X128, but it must be an appropriate size so when it gets shrunk it will not get distorted.

Just saw this contest but... no tablets?  D:   Guess I'm out of this contest, lol.. I have no scanner so I have to use a tablet for drawing contests.

Just saw this contest but... no tablets?  D:   Guess I'm out of this contest, lol.. I have no scanner so I have to use a tablet for drawing contests.

You can use camera to take a picture of your drawing. It looks like many people already did.

Remember, DE is looking for creative designs. It doesn't matter how good it looks!

CJ784p6.png

I also did a computer touch up one too so you can see what the logo is supposed to look like, but you said it wasn't allowed...
I guess the sketch will have to do then...

IGN: pandaf00l

EDIT:

I know know computerized stuff, but whatever just so you can see what it is supposed to look like:

6iI0LV6.png
(Colored version here: http://i.imgur.com/Vx3wePX.png)

Edited by pandaf00l

ijco.jpg

I didn't exactly followed the rules, but figured I'd post the direction I was going. : p Anyway the whole pencil mandatory to be fair doesn't make sense. Things other than pencil are just tools to help realize your vision.

Absolutely RAD dude

The silhouettes of all the weapons are incredible